Encore / Live / Solo(*)- Dec 1-8-2019...

sid_9169

It took "C" about twenty minutes or so to get through the regular TSA line... She ended up leaving her laptop and liquids in her bag and had to endure advanced screening. We're down at the gate now, still more than an hour early. Unfortunately, I have to go to work today for about three hours at my part time job. Tommorow, it's back to the regular full time job... Talk about being thrown to the sharks...

Thanks to all of you who made it all the way to this point. Hopefully I was able to give you some kind of added value in addition to the day to day shenanigans... I can try to answer some questions, but I may only know the answers to ones involving eating and drinking and general ship related items. The only show I went to was the Beatles the one night at the Cavern Club... Again, thank you all very much for your participation......

• Like 23
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:

My vacation savior, Pam hooked me up with priority debarkation... Just waiting for clearance...

IMG_20191208_072102.jpg

Hi Sid- Great review as always!  What time did priority debarkation start?  We’ll be doing self assist on our Feb 23 sailing and American has changed our flight to an 8:35am departure...... wondering we even have a chance to make it to MIA in time?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, rd4sun said:

Hi Sid- Great review as always!  What time did priority debarkation start?  We’ll be doing self assist on our Feb 23 sailing and American has changed our flight to an 8:35am departure...... wondering we even have a chance to make it to MIA in time?

8:35 is cutting it real close even with the best of circumstances... If you want to be in the very front of the line, your going to have to get down there early, and figure out exactly where you need to be...

Thanks so much Sid.  I had a great time on your cruise! You, sir, have a gift for writing and entertaining people. We just have to figure out how to parlay your gifts into a paycheck. I'll see you over at the tribe thread.

• Like 2

I hope when you get home and relax that you reflect on your trip.  What did you like, what you did not like.  How is the ship different than Bliss?  And most important, do you still rave and use the hangover product you did before?  Personally, I gave up on mine because it made me sick.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, rd4sun said:

That time sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. I’d try to change your flight now, because I do not see you making that flight. Once you factor in the chaos that often ensues with debarkation, the possibility of a hold up from customs, and then the travel with traffic to Miami. I don’t even play that Russian roulette with the stress of catching flights. If I can’t get one in afternoon to even evening, I fly home the next day. Good luck!

• Like 2

As the train was approaching my station, I could see my apartment building out the window, and I knew that I was home... A couple of seconds later, I could see my workplace out the window, and the post cruise depression really set in... As soon as I take a shower, I'm going to try to find something to eat, as I haven't had a bite nor a sip of anything since I was on the ship... I'll try to get to some final thoughts soon, but first I have to go work for a few hours at my part time job... Back to reality, indeed...

Thank you all for following along on my epic journey there and back again... When I get a chance, I'll tabulate all of the usernames of those who commented along the way, and I will personally thank every single one of you... You still have a chance to respond now, before I put the list together...

Again, thanks.........

• Like 20

1 hour ago, sid_9169 said:When I get a chance, I'll tabulate all of the usernames of those who commented along the way, and I will personally thank every single one of you... You still have a chance to respond now, before I put the list together...

Sure hope I don’t get left off the list this time 😗😗😗😗

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2019 at 8:44 PM, reeinaz said:

I thought I saw a sign in another review that said no bare feet was allowed on the furniture. They had to at least be in socks.

With food and bare feet, you wonder when we hear about a foot mouth disease outbreak

• Like 1