Black Friday Promo Discount Codes

shof515

7 hours ago, jaowel said:

Does anyone know if this promo code is good on “in stateroom beverages”? Specifically, alcohol that is ordered through the fun shops before your cruise.  Or is it just for gifts and decor? TIA

people in my roll call was able to use for the beverages

• Thanks 1

On 11/28/2019 at 2:00 PM, sunonfire said:

Too bad they don’t offer a discount code for Cheers.

While I prefer Carnival over RCL.....RCL  does move/change its beverage package pricing up until embarkation. I regularly checked on my app and it ranged from $52pp to as low as $44pp/day. But it went up and down...and even if it dropped it would still go back up. 

10 minutes ago, MURCOTT said:

I just tried to order Vodka and put in code BFSH10 and would not accept it. Message shown was "cannot stack coupon".

you will have to call carnival at 1-800-522-7648 to place the order over the phone. i had the same issue due to their broken website

36 minutes ago, MURCOTT said:

I just tried to order Vodka and put in code BFSH10 and would not accept it. Message shown was "cannot stack coupon".

I got the same message when I ordered some whiskey. But the price showed the discount and I was able to complete the purchase.

30 minutes ago, reeinaz said:

I got the same message when I ordered some whiskey. But the price showed the discount and I was able to complete the purchase.

Looked again just now and the 10% was there. Amazing how this site changes by the minute! Thanks for the reply.

19 hours ago, cainlr said:

If anyone is having problems with the excursion code in the above post, try BFCM19.  I got it from carnival when I called.  It is only good for today.  Good luck.

This code is still working.  I just used it 10 minutes ago.  

Saved $13.80 on our Tortola excursion for February cruise, and cancelled and rebooked spa couples pass with the spa code and saved $50.00 on that.  Not a bad Cyber Monday deal IMO 😁

13 minutes ago, grandmarnnurse said:

No. They ended last night. But for Cyber Monday, today only, they have a 20% off code on Spa services. That code is CSPA20.

Errgh! Thank you. I thought they ended today. And it was on my to do list yesterday!! 

Edit: I guess it worked out in the end. The excursion we wanted is on sale anyway. 

Edited by Sebleo