new sale in cruise planner

bebe08

2 hours ago, silvertp said:

Only four of the 155 excursions on our Alaska cruise in August 2020 are on sale (two of these are the ship tours).  There are also deals for photography, dining, drinks packages, etc.  I printed out the shore excursion guide in September, and prices look about the same.  The excursions and other deals were highlighted in pink - have others found that more excursions have gone on sale as the week has progressed?

Not noted any  more excursions  going on sale over the last couple of days for our Canary Islands cruise in September 2020. 

The majority of the excursions are showing a 30% discount. However, the cruise is so far out I wonder if we will see additional/different excursions available for booking after the sale is over. 

• Like 1

The good news is you can book/cancel/rebook every day if you like. I would lock in something you tentatively like while it is on sale and switch it if you change your mind or find something better.

3 hours ago, dutchclogs said:

Not noted any  more excursions  going on sale over the last couple of days for our Canary Islands cruise in September 2020. 

The majority of the excursions are showing a 30% discount. However, the cruise is so far out I wonder if we will see additional/different excursions available for booking after the sale is over. 

I'm hoping that the excursions on my 7/21 Italy/Turkey/Greek Isles will have additional sales. I booked a couple I want for sure to do using my OBC - then cancelled and rebooked with the 10% off. I'll keep an eye out and gradually book others to spread out the cost.

Interestingly.... when I first heard of the sale... a few days ago... I checked my two cruises... and found a couple of excursions and specialty restaurants a bit cheaper... so I made some changes.... Then a day later.. I looked again and there were additional excursions that were discounted and I saved more on one of the dinners... really odd... but glad for the notice on this board... or I would have missed out.