Celebrity "Premier Pass"

clskinsfan

This appears to be a new "thing" for Celebrity. They are calling it Premier Pass and it includes the following items:

Introducing Premier Pass, our newest and most innovative vacation package for 2 guests. It offers a series of unique cruise experiences to elevate your vacation to the next luxurious level. Purchase the Premier Pass before you sail and enjoy VIP access to the ship, including priority boarding. You’ll have a bottle of Veuve Clicquot waiting in your stateroom when you arrive - just our way of saying, “Welcome aboard.” Your pass includes our most popular Inside Access Tour where you’ll discover the inner workings of the ship from the bridge to the engine room. Your pass also includes a meal with one of the ship’s officers - complete with a photo of you and the captain. During your sailing, you’ll savor an exclusive food and wine pairing, keep in touch with unlimited internet access for two devices, and look your best in every port with personal laundry service on board.

The Premier Pass includes all this - for one set price:

• Priority embarkation and debarkation
• Welcome bottle of Veuve Clicquot
• Unlimited internet access (two devices)
• Inside Access tour (two guests)
• Officer’s lunch (two guests)
• Captain’s toast and photo
• Wine pairing with sommelier (two guests) - wine is complimentary
• Laundry service (one bag per stateroom)

Learn how to redeem this package by downloading the pdf.

It is under my Cruise Planner and I have never seen this option before. the cost is $495 per person. Anyone done this before?

Edit: I wanted to edit this by stating this is for an 11 Night cruise. I dont know if the pricing is different for shorter cruises. 

Edited by clskinsfan

I saw on our 10 night cruise coming up in May.  Thanks for the information because I could not get it to open..  Since we are elite already a lot of what is in the package has little or no value to us.   We get three free drinks each per day, other than embarkation day, we get two bags of laundry, we get some priority on boarding and we always do the early walk off, even with our 3 free drinks each day we usually use them for bottle water and diet coke because we are not big drinkers.  I guess the one think that might appeal to me is the behind the scenes tour and that can be bought for about $190 per couple soooo, I will pass on it.  Oh, cost for our 10 nighter is also $495.  

Edited by Mr. Click

In the Australia website for an 11 night cruise the cost is $888 AUDpp which comes to around $670 USDpp so we are paying a whole lot more. We decided to splurge on a Sky Suite and have all the four perks so that pretty much wipes out a lot of the benefits as well. 

Looks like Celebrity is following Royal, they have the KEY.

Consensus on our recent cruise was that it was not worth the money for Diamond and above. It cost $15 p.p.p.d. It did include reserved seating in the theatre, which only Diamond + get, but most other perks were covered by Diamond status, which we got as we are Elite on Celebrity.

7 hours ago, chemmo said:

I think this is one of those ‘offers’ where you need to carefully price up the individual components and what their real value is. 

I agree!  The  Behind  the Scenes tour is currently discounted on our next cruise at $69pp.  

The perk we are really interested in is the priority debarkation at ports.  We have a tender port and it says we can use the Suite line.    

Has anyone used this perk as part of the Premier Pass?  Did it work as advertised?

The cost of the Premier Pass is hard to justify for one tender port, but we hate losing time in port waiting on line (or for our number to be called) to tender.  Plus, we are planning on the Behind the Scenes tour anyway.

(The pass is $442 on our 9 night sailing.  It says per person, but this is per couple, right?  Doubling the cost would certainly make it not worth it!)

Thanks!

Brad

6 hours ago, ihopfar said:

The perk we are really interested in is the priority debarkation at ports.  We have a tender port and it says we can use the Suite line.    

Has anyone used this perk as part of the Premier Pass?  Did it work as advertised?

The cost of the Premier Pass is hard to justify for one tender port, but we hate losing time in port waiting on line (or for our number to be called) to tender.  Plus, we are planning on the Behind the Scenes tour anyway.

(The pass is $442 on our 9 night sailing.  It says per person, but this is per couple, right?  Doubling the cost would certainly make it not worth it!)

Thanks!

Brad

Everything else on the extras list like excursions is Per Person so thats what I’d expect here. 

23 hours ago, ihopfar said:

Thanks!

Brad

It is PP. Which is why I am trying to figure out if it is worth it. $1000 for an 11 night cruise for the perks seems high to me?