Carnival Panorama Serves Hawaiian Pizza

sanmarcosman

13 hours ago, sanmarcosman said:

To each their own. I'm happy that Carnival is using real pizza ovens and not those conveyor systems that move the pizza through like a burger king whopper. the crust is better in a full size flat shelf oven.

As I recall you are not a burger fan, agree on how they should be cooked.

On 12/9/2019 at 5:48 PM, VentureMan_2000 said:

Back in Year 2007, you could order pizza with the toppings you liked, if they weren't too busy.  

I have yet to see a Carnival employee turn down such a request. As long as the ingredients are there, they will generally do it. You just might have to wait. For the majority of people, they are grabbing whatever is ready.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Joebucks said:

I have yet to see a Carnival employee turn down such a request. As long as the ingredients are there, they will generally do it. You just might have to wait. For the majority of people, they are grabbing whatever is ready.

I would have said the same thing, but on our Sunrise cruise I asked the guy at the seafood shack to do lobster rolls with hot butter, and he said he could not.  First time I ever had that happen. 

I think on the Breeze you could order Hawaiian delivered for $5 but it was not on the Pizzaria menu. I'm glad that the Panorama has better options and I'm hoping that other ships join in. Options like Deluxe and Hawaiian are very popular but Carnival seems to want options that aren't that popular. Standing in line for pizza you'll hear most people ordering Pepperoni or Cheeze, not many people seem to take the Fungi or the Prosciutto.