Carnival Panorama Serves Hawaiian Pizza

sanmarcosman

Hawaiian style pizza has been added to the menu and best of all Carnival Panorama bakes the pizzas in real pizza ovens and not the moving conveyor racks passing the pizza through heating elements. Also, JH says there will be two cooks on duty late night on all ships for the crowds ordering pizzas.

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 1

Oooh, I wonder if they'll make me one with pineapple and pepperoni?  Maybe I can rustle up some jalapenos from Blue Iguana and have them make the best pizza of all: pineapple, pepperoni and jalapeno !  Pass me a cold Corona while you're at it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, katstoy said:

Oooh, I wonder if they'll make me one with pineapple and pepperoni?  Maybe I can rustle up some jalapenos from Blue Iguana and have them make the best pizza of all: pineapple, pepperoni and jalapeno !  Pass me a cold Corona while you're at it

I don't see why they wouldn't. The best time to ask for special requests from what I've seen is when they aren't in the weeds like when the late night shows let out. 🙂 

11 hours ago, katstoy said:

We were on Breeze in March and as long as the pizza place was not busy, they would make pizzas with toppings that we brought to them - you have to take the whole pizza

My daughter has always liked pineapple on pizza, so we would get some from the lido buffet and bring it to the pizza chefs

We have done this on The Vista and Miracle as well