Bar Menu

Idratherbeatsea

On our last 2 cruises, the Caribbean Princess & Sky Princess, the beer list was incorrect. The Lagunitas "IPA" is actually the Little Sumpin Sumpin, and, they had the Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin, but, it wasn't on the menu - the bottle was out for display at some of the bars.

I tried a Dirty Banana (delicious, kind of like a frappuccino with banana flavor), Ultimate Cooler (good), Ultimate Cranberry cooler (loved it), and the kiddo tried Key West cooler (omg, I am getting that next time for myself). Dh stuck to mostly Classic Mojitos, but he did try the Ultimate Mai Tai (good), and Captain's Bounty (good).

49 minutes ago, BIGADORF said:

Chocolate Martini available?

Yes it is! 😉 Sometimes you get a waiter/waitress who either doesn’t know the drink, or says that it’s not available. I usually go up to the bar and ask if the can make my requested drink and so far, they’ve all said yes and to simply tell the waitstaff that they will make it.

I usually have a beverage package, so as long as they charge me less than $12, I’m good. The martini’s from the Crooners menu seem to be around 9-10 bucks at today’s prices when I’m on a cruise with no PBP

Edited by polmcs

6 minutes ago, polmcs said:

Yes it is! 😉 Sometimes you get a waiter/waitress who either doesn’t know the drink, or says that it’s not available. I usually go up to the bar and ask if the can make my requested drink and so far, they’ve all said yes and to simply tell the waitstaff that they will make it.

I usually have a beverage package, so as long as they charge me less than $12, I’m good. The martini’s from the Crooners menu seem to be around 9-10 bucks at today’s prices when I’m on a cruise with no PBP

Any chance you could post the old menu?

11 hours ago, CruiseVA said:

I'm all in on the Chairman of the Board, not on the current menu. I hope they'll make me one.

It is, it is now named under the original name, a Vesper martini. Had one on the Coral a couple weeks ago.

Edited by martinitime1

3 minutes ago, martinitime1 said:

It is, it is now named under the original name, a Vesper martini. Had one on the Coral a couple weeks ago.

Let’s just say that I had “more than a few” Vesper Martinis on the Royal over Thanksgiving 😉 All hail the PBP.

5 minutes ago, polmcs said:

Let’s just say that I had “more than a few” Vesper Martinis on the Royal over Thanksgiving 😉 All hail the PBP.

I am a GG martini man myself, and between myself and my better half, she likes GG cosmos, we put away our fair share of libations over the 2 weeks we were on the Coral. Had a blast (SF>FLL) Panama Canal full transit. I think we wore two of the bar stools out at Crooners LOL..

Edited by martinitime1

11 hours ago, martinitime1 said:

I am a GG martini man myself, and between myself and my better half, she likes GG cosmos, we put away our fair share of libations over the 2 weeks we were on the Coral. Had a blast (SF>FLL) Panama Canal full transit. I think we wore two of the bar stools out at Crooners LOL..

I think we wore out  the two bar stools next to you, on that cruise. Whats a GG martini?

7 minutes ago, emmittowl said:

I think we wore out  the two bar stools next to you, on that cruise. Whats a GG martini?

Grey Goose, well if you were on the 11/17 Coral and spent any time at Crooners, I guarantee we crossed paths.  I was the tall guy, really good looking. LOL

43 minutes ago, martinitime1 said:

Grey Goose, well if you were on the 11/17 Coral and spent any time at Crooners, I guarantee we crossed paths.  I was the tall guy, really good looking. LOL

We did. Alex&Kevin,you,and us wore out six stools.

This will be my first time with the drink package. If the drink is over $12 can you get it and be charged the extra amount? We will be on an Australia to New Zealand. I didn't realize that the drink prices will be in Australian dollars. Many drinks on that menu were over $12.