Guaranteed cabin allocation

Pegopolly

We have not yet been allocated our stateroom for a cruise in two weeks time . We know we may not be given a stateroom number until we get to the port but can anyone tell me what happens to our luggage in that event?  Normally we would just hand our cases over as soon as we arrive but are not sure how they will be reunited with us without the stateroom number? 

The porters who accept the checked luggage will have a list or manifest of the assigned cabins.

We've done many guaranty bookings and always have had assigned our cabin number by three days prior.

Edited by robtulipe

you may have your stateroom and not even know it, if you have a smart phones pull up your barcode on your set sail pass on one from and using the other phone open the google app and there is a little square with a dot in the middle at the end of the search bar, this is for searching pictures but it will also read a bar-code, last 4 digits is your cabin number (i found out mine about 3 weeks before they actually updated it to my set sail pass using this method) there is a way to do it on the computer if need be i can explain aswell

1 hour ago, EDiamond22 said:

if you have a smart phones pull up your barcode on your set sail pass on one

On an iPhone, if you save the SetSail pass to the wallet, it will automatically decode the barcode and display the cabin number (if  assigned - other wise it will display -GTY as the last four characters).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Biker19 said:

On an iPhone, if you save the SetSail pass to the wallet, it will automatically decode the barcode and display the cabin number (if  assigned - other wise it will display -GTY as the last four characters).

Displays just my booking # and -1-1.

I do have a muster station # and a deck # showing on the e docs.

Edited by Arzeena

12 hours ago, EDiamond22 said:

you may have your stateroom and not even know it, if you have a smart phones pull up your barcode on your set sail pass on one from and using the other phone open the google app and there is a little square with a dot in the middle at the end of the search bar, this is for searching pictures but it will also read a bar-code, last 4 digits is your cabin number (i found out mine about 3 weeks before they actually updated it to my set sail pass using this method) there is a way to do it on the computer if need be i can explain aswell

We have an iPhone and do not see what you are referring  to.  After the bar code I do not see any numbers.  Below the bar code a DX

Edited by Cruise a holic

43 minutes ago, Cruise a holic said:

We have an iPhone and do not see what you are referring  to.  After the bar code I do not see any numbers.  Below the bar code a DX

if you have an Iphone then just open the RCI app and click "view set sail pass" there will be a black box in the corner that says "add to apple wallet" once you click this it will bring you over to your apple wallet and it will display the barcode with the numbers reading below it. the last 4 #s are the room number. that's the easier way since you have an iphone

22 minutes ago, EDiamond22 said:

if you have an Iphone then just open the RCI app and click "view set sail pass" there will be a black box in the corner that says "add to apple wallet" once you click this it will bring you over to your apple wallet and it will display the barcode with the numbers reading below it. the last 4 #s are the room number. that's the easier way since you have an iphone

thanks!  Did it!  I am still in my original suite

• Like 1

THANK YOU for this tip.    We are 3 weeks away from cruise.  There are 4 couples in our group, all with GTY balconies.   We tried the tip and our cabin numbers showed up on the Set Sail Pass saved into our iPhone wallets.  Great tip!