Merry Christmas

rafinmd

Merry Christmas to all! Many, many thanks to the kind folks on this board who have provided so much helpful information, along with much patience in answering questions! Happy new year, as well, and I hope that everyone travels safely throughout the year. We are looking forward to 2020 as we have two cruises booked!

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 7:48 AM, 3rdGenCunarder said:

Happy holidays to all!

Here's hoping Santa leaves cruise tickets under the tree!!  

🎁  🎄  🛥️

I bought my sister a cruise for Christmas.  Guess she hasn't opened her gifts yet.  Otherwise I would have already received a phone call with a shriek at the end of it.  We're doing a 4-day on the Nieuw Statendam in January 2021.

Merry Christmas to all my CC buddies!

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Roz said:

I bought my sister a cruise for Christmas.  Guess she hasn't opened her gifts yet.  Otherwise I would have already received a phone call with a shriek at the end of it.  We're doing a 4-day on the Nieuw Statendam in January 2021.

What a nice surprise! My husband did that for me last year! Our cruise comes up in March!

Denise😊

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Roz said:

So my sister calls and is surprised and excited but a bit frantic at the same time.  I put the cruise confirmation in a Christmas card, and in her excitement she didn't look beyond January, thinking the cruise is next month instead of January 2021. She was relieved to find out she has over a year to plan, book flights, etc.  

• Like 2

Merry Christmas to all I hope Santa brought some HAL cruises to all the very good CC friends. 

I spent this afternoon doing something different. I went to watch the re-enactment  of Washington crossing the Delaware. It was really interesting. Several thousand people gathered along the river bank on a sunny day. 

• Like 3