Aquaclass- daily hors d'oeuvres - Your suggestion

VitaminSea53

Do not accept the daily mystery. Ask your cabin steward to bring you what you like. We like cheese and fruit dishes.  Crackers were ok.  We are also ok just telling the cabin steward to just replenish the fruit bowl daily.  Ask for a plate and utensils.  

OP, my advice is to bring a few pieces of nice cheese and edible crackers from the OVC at lunch to your cabin.  Refridge the cheese and put crackers in a sandwich bag.  Even in an RS in November we got  cheese that was stale and the dreaded saltines.  After a few days we said no thanks and got our own, so much better.

Edited by Oville

I'll just say that while modest, my family of 3 enjoyed nibbling on whatever little surprises arrived. My wife might have grabbed the olives, I might have had some hummus, and our daughter would have probably taken whatever was slightly sweet.

After all, we are on an "all you can eat" cruise so anything more would have probably been wasted.

Heck, on our most recent Oceania cruise we decided to take advantage of their generous rules with bringing on alcohol. I believe we took a bottle of bourbon and a box wine. We were always so full once back in our cabin that we struggled to drink any of it.