Margarita question???

Cruzmama

31 minutes ago, Cruzmama said:

Will the classic beverage package cover the price of a frozen margarita?  I can't seem to locate any drink menus.  This is my husband's go-to drink, so I need to know if he needs to upgrade his package.

Never hurts to ask. Tequila is listed on the CBP. I've got shots before and my wife has had margaritas on the rocks.    

3 hours ago, Cruzmama said:

Will the classic beverage package cover the price of a frozen margarita?  I can't seem to locate any drink menus.  This is my husband's go-to drink, so I need to know if he needs to upgrade his package.

No need to upgrade.  We have them all the time from the Pool Bar.  Regular classic, strawberry, peach,  mango,  etc.  were available.  

The ONLY thing you would change by upgrading is the Tequila brand they would use in the drink. And, that’s only if he specifically asks when ordering. The bartender typically doesn’t look at your card until after making the drink. 
the old saying applies here, try the classic package awhile before you decide if you need to upgrade.

• Thanks 1

Yes. He'll get a tequila from the classic list. But, why would you put top shelf alcohol in a frozen cocktail anyway? With the Classic Alcohol package you can also get frozen daiquiris, pina coladas, mudslides etc...

Edited by Marelaine