Where are the Carnival Gift Cards?

jc4me

I was an AARP member, but when they changed the program I didn't renew.  I have Allstate Drivewise and have gotten my cards from there, but they are no longer on the site (hopefully they will come back).  I have checked Raise and theirs are sold out.  Does anyone else know of a good place to buy discounted Carnival gift cards?  It would be sad to have to pay full price for my cruise - LOL!

8 minutes ago, bluehengal said:

Give it a day or two....they will reappear on the Allstate Rewards.  I kept checking and within 2 days, they were back and this was just last week. I ordered and had them in 5 days via USPS. 

Thanks...that's comforting.  They showed yesterday with a "sold out" and today they are not even there.  I was going to buy some as birthday gifts.

40 minutes ago, jc4me said:

I was an AARP member, but when they changed the program I didn't renew.  I have Allstate Drivewise and have gotten my cards from there, but they are no longer on the site (hopefully they will come back).  I have checked Raise and theirs are sold out.  Does anyone else know of a good place to buy discounted Carnival gift cards?  It would be sad to have to pay full price for my cruise - LOL!

I got them with my Citibank card.  so if you have one, check it out. Citi Easy Deals or something like that.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, isladonna said:

I got them with my Citibank card.  so if you have one, check it out. Citi Easy Deals or something like that.

Every time I try to log in with that it says that it is temporarily unavailable...been trying for several days with no luck there either.  I'm sure something will open up soon.

5 minutes ago, jc4me said:

Every time I try to log in with that it says that it is temporarily unavailable...been trying for several days with no luck there either.  I'm sure something will open up soon.

You need to login to your online Citibank banking login and then click the link to Citi Easy Deals if it’s available to any of your Citibank credit cards.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jc4me said:

Every time I try to log in with that it says that it is temporarily unavailable...been trying for several days with no luck there either.  I'm sure something wDill open up soon.

you have to have a citicard where you can log on to your account.  I think you have to have some points on your card also.  sorry about that.  If you know someone who has one, they can order for you :)  I ordered some for my friends.

Do a forum search or check the first 5 pages or so, there's been quite a few threads recently about gift card sources. But options are pretty limited. Everyone has been fleeing AARP Rewards and going to Allstate, so expect them to sell out often now. They remained in stock for just over a year, but now they can't keep up. It was like this before. There were times in the past when we had to wait 2 weeks between restocks. There's no way of knowing how quickly they'll get more.

I get mine from one of 2 places:  my local Bed, Bath and Beyond carries $100 ones, and my local Simon mall carries them at the Guest Services area.  At the mall site I can put anywhere from $25 to $500 on a Carnival Gift Card.

For Allstate, you have to be a member now, right?

Alternatively, my Chase Sapphire Reserve essentially gives 4.5% back towards travel and includes travel insurance. That pretty easily is "a 10%+ return." Plus, it is less effort trying to track these down, earn points, etc.

But I still do like gift cards for incidentals.

25 minutes ago, Joebucks said:

For Allstate, you have to be a member now, right?

Alternatively, my Chase Sapphire Reserve essentially gives 4.5% back towards travel and includes travel insurance. That pretty easily is "a 10%+ return." Plus, it is less effort trying to track these down, earn points, etc.

But I still do like gift cards for incidentals.

You do not need to be an Allstate member or customer. To sign up you need to download their drivewise app. If you need more help, the specific directions are posted in the last few pages of the long Allstate thread. 

• Like 1