on hold waiting for Princess

sns1

Actually I think Princess has pretty good response time.  The few times I have had to call in was relatively short.  No , Carnival on the other hand . . . . . . .   But like others have said wait till after the weekend, maybe middle of the week it should be slower.  Also with this new add-on package for existing cruises, they have probably been swamped with everyone calling in to make those changes, lol.

I think that telephone “on hold” time is one of Princess’s biggest customer service issues. We sailed on Princess 20 times so we’ve had many opportunities to test this.  While occasionally you get through right away, more often a wait is what you experience.  And, an even longer wait is in store for you if you need to be transferred to the EZair department. Once the original rep. transfers the call, they have no way of coming back to you to tell you they’re still working on it.  Ive been on hold in this situation for almost two hours.  I just put my phone on “speaker” and go about my business until an operator finally answers.

• Like 1

I let the agents from my big box warehouse club's travel department deal with the cruise lines.  If the agent doesn't get through in a reasonable amount of time, they will ask if it's ok to call me back later.  Never had a problem.

I also get some very good OBCs from them as well.