Two cabin dilemma?

Ok great...the rate I posted did not have any discounts (C & A, etc) & is for a Central Park balcony.

Either way, if you happened to purchase  a Central Park Balcony vs a Central Park View, like I mentioned there are 2 sets of connecting cabins available.  (Decks 10 and 12)  

If this interests you, call & see if they can switch your cabins.  

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!

8 hours ago, KALCJ1 said:

Ok great...the rate I posted did not have any discounts (C & A, etc) & is for a Central Park balcony.

Either way, if you happened to purchase  a Central Park Balcony vs a Central Park View, like I mentioned there are 2 sets of connecting cabins available.  (Decks 10 and 12)  

If this interests you, call & see if they can switch your cabins.  

Have a wonderful time on your cruise!

My Employer uses some gigantic corp travel group??? They had some group rates available that were extremely attractive.  Because its a group rate they told me I cant get the same rates if that particular category was not part of the group they have access to sell??? I did not know it was so complicated.  However, they told me because the sailing is still several months out, things can open up. But i’m satisfied with what we have for now.
 My kids are so excited about the waterpark at PD@CC, I was too until i saw the prices, 🤕 

18 minutes ago, pokerguy90 said:

My Employer uses some gigantic corp travel group??? They had some group rates available that were extremely attractive.  Because its a group rate they told me I cant get the same rates if that particular category was not part of the group they have access to sell??? I did not know it was so complicated.  However, they told me because the sailing is still several months out, things can open up. But i’m satisfied with what we have for now.
 My kids are so excited about the waterpark at PD@CC, I was too until i saw the prices, 🤕 

Yes that is true, however IF you booked a Central Park Balcony your employer can pull the connecting cabins into their group and release the 2 cabins you have.  So that’s why I asked you if you booked a Central Park View Balcony OR a regular Central Park View (window cabin nonbalcony).  It has nothing to do with what you paid, as long as the category was the same.

I apologize for asking the same question, but hope this helps explain it better to you.

On 1/13/2020 at 4:33 AM, norhel said:

I think it's fine as long as you think the kids are responsible enough. Once on board, you can go to guest service and they can make extra keys for you and your wife to open the kids room door. 

Thanks for mentioning this.  We are going on Oasis in August and could not get connecting cabins for our daughters, who will be 17 & 15 at the time of sailing.  We opted for cabins across from each other and I was hoping to be able to get a key to their cabin as well.  Glad to know this is possible.

On 1/15/2020 at 9:12 AM, KALCJ1 said:

The newly revitalized Oasis is an awesome ship...your kids will absolutely love it!  

We are all so excited. My first Cruise when i was a kid myself... was on the Costa Carla “C” when i was 8.  It was 20,000 tons.  And seemed big to me then.  

now going on a ship that is 11x as big.  AMAZING...

On 1/15/2020 at 3:10 PM, StaBla said:

Thanks for mentioning this.  We are going on Oasis in August and could not get connecting cabins for our daughters, who will be 17 & 15 at the time of sailing.  We opted for cabins across from each other and I was hoping to be able to get a key to their cabin as well.  Glad to know this is possible.

It's not just possible, but extremely common.  

Guest Services won't bat an eye at your request.  

If you were to get two balcony rooms you can ask to have the balcony partition between the rooms opened (not sure if this is only for newer ships). It works on both Harmony and Quantum of the seas. 

One reason to split the adults up is it would allow you to only buy one deluxe beverage package if only one person drinks a lot. 

Edited by Sail n Snow