2021 Future Cruise Deposit OBC Changes?

tioalmsp

Greetings,

I noticed a change to the FCD (Future Cruise Deposit) credit amount for a 2021 cruise booked with a FCD. The amount of credit is listed at $30.00 for a 7 day balcony cabin (see below). The FCD credit is still listed as $50.00 for our 2020 cruises as it has been in the past several years. Does anyone else with a 2021 cruise booked with a future cruise deposit have a lower credit amount? Just wondering if Princess is lowering the credit amount for 2021?1550172862_June2021FCCAmount.thumb.PNG.6f2eff6cf85d59bb2309895f8956e776.PNG

Edited by tioalmsp
Typo

9 minutes ago, idahospud said:

By any chance would have you purchased the FCD after you got home from your cruise? Those purchased within 60 days of returning home have a lower OBC amount. For a 7 day balcony it is $30 per person instead of the typical $50.

No. We have only purchased on board. 

7 minutes ago, denmarks said:

I just purchased it a month ago and I see no change. It is good for 2 years.

temp.jpg

Have you applied it to a 2021 cruise? If so, what is your credit amount? Is it as listed above or a lower amount as ours is showing? 

Edited by tioalmsp

4 minutes ago, tioalmsp said:

Have you applied it to a 2021 cruise? If so, what is your credit amount? Is it as listed above or a lower amount as ours is showing? 

I have not applied it but would assume the letter is a contract. They can not change it for 2 years.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, denmarks said:

I have not applied it but would assume the letter is a contract. They can not change it for 2 years.

Thank you. I will have to call in to find out why ours is only listed at $30.00. 

12 minutes ago, tioalmsp said:

I applied mine to my Feb 2021, 14 day cruise, outside room. Credit $75.

Edited by TwoCruisers
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, TwoCruisers said:

I applied mine to my Feb 2021, 14 day cruise. Credit $75.

Thank you. I must have some sort of error on my credit. I've never had a $30.00 credit from a FCD. 

Edited by tioalmsp

6 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

That $30 referenced there is the baseline number based upon the minimum amount of onboard credits for booking a shorter than 7 day cruise.  That number goes up with the number of days of the cruise as previously posted.

The $30.00 cruise credit is listed under the payments section of my cruise personalizer with future cruise deposit listed as the type.  

Edited by tioalmsp

Yes, what that means is you have 2 $100 cruise deposits in your Princess "bank", and $30 of OBC for those cruise credits.  If you book 2 3-6 day cruises, you will get a total of $30, $15 for each.  If you book a 7-10 day cruise you will get $25 each and so on. 

It shows $30 because that is the minimum for 2 $100 deposits.

17 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Yes, what that means is you have 2 $100 cruise deposits in your Princess "bank", and $30 of OBC for those cruise credits.  If you book 2 3-6 day cruises, you will get a total of $30, $15 for each.  If you book a 7-10 day cruise you will get $25 each and so on. 

It shows $30 because that is the minimum for 2 $100 deposits.

Nope.  Unless the OP is stringing us along, he has a booked cruise with the FCD applied and he copy/pasted in the line from the Payments & Credits section of the Cruise Personalizer.  He has been quite clear about that.  He has a 7-night cruise. 

• Like 1

The image I see shows $200 Cruise Credits which is the the FCC's not yet allocated.  I have the same amount on my Captains Circle page right now.  I guess you could call that your payments page, but that's not the amount for an individiual cruise, he can see that from the summary of the cruise.

That is not what the payment screen looks like inside an individual cruise booking.  I think he's talking about one thing, but referencing another.

39 minutes ago, tioalmsp said:

The $30.00 cruise credit is listed under the payments section of my cruise personalizer with future cruise deposit listed as the type.  

There are two screens in play here.  One is your Captains Circle which shows your cruises, days, FCC's and OBC's related to the FCC's unused.  Then there is the payments section inside of an individual booking.  These are two different things, unless I misunderstand your question.  If you go into a booking, you will see payments, scroll down and see the actual FCC applied to that individual booking.  If it's a 7 day cruise, it should show $25.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, kywildcatfanone said:

The image I see shows $200 Cruise Credits which is the the FCC's not yet allocated.  I have the same amount on my Captains Circle page right now.  I guess you could call that your payments page, but that's not the amount for an individiual cruise, he can see that from the summary of the cruise.

That is not what the payment screen looks like inside an individual cruise booking.  I think he's talking about one thing, but referencing another.

Sorry. That image was  a reply from OzKiwiJJ who was making sure I wasn't referring to the CC page.  I'm referring to the specific cruise personalizer payment section which clearly list the credits for that cruise.