Check-in & Set Sail Pass

5 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

What does that mean and why is it only on her pass?

Quicker check in process (facial recognition) - you likely did something different during your check in.

Edited by Biker19

3 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

My fiancé and I just checked in online for cruise in April and printed out our Set Sail Passes but on her's it says on the top: EXPEDITED ARRIVAL

What does that mean and why is it only on her pass?

Thanks!! 

I would recommend you just stay together for check in. Have your Pass Ports ready, copy of Set Sail pass and if using a Credit Card for your on board Expenses, have that ready as well. When you enter the terminal there will be agents there to assist you on where to go for the check in. 

4 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

She did my passport and uploaded a picture from her phone.  Same way she did for hers.

It's either an IT glitch, or it wants you to check in yourself or the app/system didn't like the pic to allow expedited arrival. Either way, just go in that area of the terminal (expedited) and the staff will fix it.

3 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

She did my passport and uploaded a picture from her phone.  Same way she did for hers.

You will probably go right from a Royal Staff member at the terminal to the ship. 

We did it in Cape Liberty and Both getting on and off the ship at the terminal were just walkthroughs with the facial recognition system. 

Don't remember seeing EXPEDITED ARRIVAL on our paperwork however.

5 minutes ago, thjeepster said:

I think it will be fine because this is the second leg of our B2B on the same ship.....so I guess it wouldn't matter anyway.

That's a whole different kettle of fish.

You don't check in AT ALL on the second half of a B2B (in person).  You're just there already.  Have a great wedding and a wonderful honeymoon!

6 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

That's a whole different kettle of fish.

You don't check in AT ALL on the second half of a B2B (in person).  You're just there already.  Have a great wedding and a wonderful honeymoon!

Thank you sooooo much!!!!

We can't wait!