Excursion Sale

Texasopa

Thanks for the heads up. I cancelled a tour in Cozumel as it was listed 15% off but when I went to rebook it is now listed as “privateELK” whatever that means - so I didn’t rebook. Not worried about it - wasn’t hell bent on doing that particular excursion - I’ll consider others. 

We had 4 excursions booked on a port-intensive sailing of 9 nights with a lot of OBC to spend.  Celebrity had a Black Friday sale over Thanksgiving, so I was able to save a lot on all 4 excursions and had enough left over OBC to book a 5th one.  I would urge everyone to check Presidents Day, 14-17 February, to check and see if they have any specials.  After that, check often, especially for Memorial Day sales in May.  🍷

Booked on Dec Constellation cruise to Dominican Republic... still waiting to see what excursions will be available. It appears to be a new stop.. so I assume that they are still putting this together.... so saving some of my OBC for that stop. I did reach out to see what the plan was...but they were unable to give me an update... 11 months away...so hopefully something will come out in the next few months. I was able to take advantage of the sales last Nov and then another one a few weeks later... to lower my excursion expenses on this cruise and an earlier one... 

4 hours ago, kearney said:

still waiting to see what excursions will be available. It appears to be a new stop.. so I assume that they are still putting this together....

When I went into check the excursion prices last night, I also noticed that excursions from Cagliari, Sardinia had at last been posted for our cruise on 1st August. They certainly weren’t there last Thursday, when I booked one for Seville. I had put that one in my cart, but not paid for it, as I was awaiting my credit card bill to be released. When I went back in Monday, there was a red ! alerting me to a revised price, which was £9 p.p lower than last Thursday.

I just wonder if the Cagliari excursions were added on 1st February, as in the past I have been told that they appear 6 months prior to sailing.

Edited by upwarduk

On 2/3/2020 at 11:08 AM, Texasopa said:

I saved about $250 cancelling and rebooking 2 excursions yesterday. 2 excursions for 2 people, 4 excursions total. Not all are on sale.

I did this for our British Isles cruise in May.  I cancelled and then re-booked for all our excursions and I saved about 30%.