Formal Wear Rental Returns

Daniel A

I am on Regal right now and just left the PAX Services Desk.  While there I saw a notice on the monitor that Tuxedo rentals are now available at the PAX Services Desk.  I asked the agent about it and he said you can't get it through the Personalizer - you would need to wait until you are on board and see the PAX Services Desk.  He said the rate is $107.00 for an entire cruise any length and he stated it includes everything including shoes.  After that info, I don't have anything else to provide (i.e. styles, colors or other matters.)  Having passed this information along, don't shoot the messenger if it turns out that the Tuxedo rental program is applied inconsistently across the fleet.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Daniel A said:

don't shoot the messenger if it turns out that the Tuxedo rental program is applied inconsistently across the fleet.

Ready.  Fire.  Aim.

😉

Thanks for the report, Daniel.  It will be interesting to see how thise program is rolled out.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, c-boy said:

awww  .... I/we just dropped 8 k  on the expectation of having a great relaxing, fun and memorable vacation, whats another couple hundred. 😁

OMG!  When I first started to read your post I thought you were going to say you just dropped 8K on your new Tux since you can't rent one any more.  I was going to ask if I could visit with you in your villa in Monaco...:classic_tongue: 

• Like 2