Hair Salon

rte

Hi all I was thinking of shouting my wife a hair cut on board our next cruise as we are doing a B2B Baltic and Med cruise in July

and thought being away from home for 2 months she would  need a hair cut.

Nothing shows up on the planner and I was wandering if it ever would.

Just trying to get and idea of a price. She would need a colour and cut

This is how we spell color in New Zealand

I found prices for a hair cut & style.  Short hair $59 +20%gratuity  and long hair was $69+20%.  There were no prices for color.  Unless you wife has her color formula and the salon on the ship happens to use the same products it could be tricky for the color.  
When we are away for a long trip I will bring touch-up color and do the color myself. I usually will leave the ship on turnaround and find a place to get my nails done and if needed a haircut.  

Your one thoughtful guy!

• Like 1

There absolutely no way I would ever trust my hair color to someone on a cruise ship!  Perhaps your wife wouldn’t mind but I would have mine colored the week before we left home and just deal with less than perfect roots the last couple of weeks.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

While I did not have my hair colored, we had our hair cut on a B2B on a shore day (20% discount).   I will say it was one of the best hair cuts I have ever had.   Except for the cost I would have no qualms of visiting the hairdressers. 

• 3 years later...

I always use the salon on the first day of the cruise and get a discount by booking ahead of time. We live in a resort town so the ships cost are comparable to our town. Other folks might find it a bit expensive. Just tell your wife to says no to the sales pitch. My go to statement - I need to talk it over with my husband and they stop trying to sell me "products".