Question about Mera CC Meet & Mingle

mamaneedsavacay

On our January 5th cruise the M&M was held in the Sky Lounge the morning of the first sea day (IIRC at 10:30).  We had an excellent turnout (about 100 passengers and at least 10 senior staff including the Captain and Directors of most of the major shipboard operations) but I don't remember seeing any children at all and there were plenty on the ship.  The Lounge itself was closed for the private function so I'm not sure they would enforce the under 18 restriction. Not knowing your children and their ages I'm not sure whether they would find it interesting or supremely boring (although they'd probably enjoy the sheet cake; most of the adults did!).

• Like 2

20 hours ago, capriccio said:

On our January 5th cruise the M&M was held in the Sky Lounge the morning of the first sea day (IIRC at 10:30).  We had an excellent turnout (about 100 passengers and at least 10 senior staff including the Captain and Directors of most of the major shipboard operations) but I don't remember seeing any children at all and there were plenty on the ship.  The Lounge itself was closed for the private function so I'm not sure they would enforce the under 18 restriction. Not knowing your children and their ages I'm not sure whether they would find it interesting or supremely boring (although they'd probably enjoy the sheet cake; most of the adults did!).

I attended this M&M as well and it was the most enjoyable one that I have experienced in many cruises.  Another vote for the sheet cake that was served; very good.  I found Meraviglia's pastries and breads all to be delicious.

The Sky Lounge is an excellent lounge for a guest, even when the bar is not open.  If one gets there at the "right time", you can witness as the tape for the next day's Morning TV program by the CD and his Assistant is made.   

Edited by rkacruiser
  • Like 1