Glass Elevators on Mariner and Navigator

About half of the forward and mid-ship elevators are glass.  When you call for an elevator the first one to come may not be a glass one so you would just half to wait for another.  I believe they are open to the promenade area from deck 4-10.

Edited by dplusd
sp
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, amflor said:

Brilliance has beautiful ocean facing glass elevators - But may not fit your itinerary.. Mariner does have the Mystery Piano Man who rides the elevator.. Pretty Cool

Do they still have a stowaway piano player?  Last I heard was when Jam the Piano Man was on that ship and he's been gone for quite some time now.

9 minutes ago, sun_lovin!1 said:

Do they still have a stowaway piano player?  Last I heard was when Jam the Piano Man was on that ship and he's been gone for quite some time now.

We were on Mariner in Oct 2019.. and Piano Man was there.

2 hours ago, amflor said:

Brilliance has beautiful ocean facing glass elevators - But may not fit your itinerary.. Mariner does have the Mystery Piano Man who rides the elevator.. Pretty Cool

When we were on Navigator last month we saw the piano man in an elevator. Unfortunately we were in another elevator when we saw him. 

3 hours ago, CTnewcruiser said:

Thanks so much for the help!  I know it’s an odd criteria for a cruise, but trying to choose between different ships and when we had a family discussion about what’s important to each of us, that was this kiddos request!😂

Very nice that everyone’s wish list is considered. 

m