Hampton Inn Brickell or Hyatt Centric Brickell?

cruisemama2011

Hyatt is farther East, with a different mix of nearby dining & shopping options.  I've been to that Hyatt for business conferences - typical large, downtown hotel that hosts lots of events.  Can't think of any negatives - I would just check reviews, nearby options that you are interested in, and compare prices.

They are about a 1/3 of a mile apart from each other. Hyatt is very new, but Hampton Brickelll is by far the most recommended hotel on cruisecritic. You'll be good with either. I guess technically the Hampton in a slightly better location for walking to places to eat. But really they are in the same area. Chose the better price or the one you like the reviews for more.  

On 2/27/2020 at 7:36 AM, JohninDC said:

Hyatt is farther East, with a different mix of nearby dining & shopping options.  I've been to that Hyatt for business conferences - typical large, downtown hotel that hosts lots of events.  Can't think of any negatives - I would just check reviews, nearby options that you are interested in, and compare prices.

Actually the Hyatt Centric is new hotel in the Panorama Tower and is as centrally located as the Hampton Inn.  It's actually right next door to the JW Marriott though the entrance is behind on Brickell Bay Drive.

I think you are thinking of the Hyatt that is on the River!

Edited by Host CJSKIDS

The Hyatt Centric is a great hotel that has been opened for a year and is located in the Panorama Tower and is located right next door to the JW Marriott. They have a nice pool which faces east and the water.  Also a great restaurant and bar inside.

The Hampton Inn is a great hotel and they have done a great job at taking care of it.

Both are in great locations in Brickell and within walking distance to everything.  

If the pool is important to you, then Hyatt Centric wins hands down.  

If you want a restaurant that is located right inside, then again Hyatt Centric.

If you want a nice free breakfast, then Hampton Inn. 

Edited by Host CJSKIDS

12 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Actually the Hyatt Centric is new hotel in the Panorama Tower and is as centrally located as the Hampton Inn.  It's actually right next door to the JW Marriott though the entrance is behind on Brickell Bay Drive.

I think you are thinking of the Hyatt that is on the River!

Correct. Sorry for the error.

32 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

Correct. Sorry for the error.

You'll soon have a lot more hotels to add to your list as we have so many currently going up or announced.  We will almost have too many!

2 hours ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

You'll soon have a lot more hotels to add to your list as we have so many currently going up or announced.  We will almost have too many!

First world problems. 😉