Free Wi-Fi not showing

tntornadox

Hello all,

I've looked all over the forum and haven't found a good answer. I booked a cruise during the Cyber Sale which included free wi-fi for 4 devices. Considering the cruise is coming up in a couple of months I am jumping in to booking some things and for some reason can not find the free wi-fi listed anywhere. It's available for purchase in the personalizer and it's not showing on the Travel Summary anywhere. I know I booked under the Cyber Sale because I had $1 deposits at the time.

Any advice/input? Or should I contact Princess? I like to have all my ducks in a row before I sail.

Thanks everyone!

For ones that you've gotten through the Best.Sale.Ever, I found mine in "Onboard Services".  Had to scroll all the way down to the bottom under "Reservations and Purchases".  There's an option to "Print" on the right hand side.  I always print this and take it with me in addition to a paid-in-full invoice.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SusieKIslandGirl said:

When you logged in and chose your upcoming cruise, did you go to the Boarding Pass and Travel Summary, and then click on the Print Travel Summary (although you don't actually have to print it now). That's where all my add-ons showed up.

I do tend to print mine quite early but I select "Print to PDF" and just save the file to my cruise folder for that particular cruise. If things change I just do the same thing so I have the most up to date copy in my files. I do actually print out the final Travel Summary and take it with me on the cruise. If there is an issue it will be much easier to deal with things if I have that document that spells out my perks.

• Like 1

I had a situation similar, where we had booked and knew we had the Drink package (as per TA summary), but it was not list in the personalizer. I ended up calling a Princess, and it really was there in there internal systems but not in the personalizer. They sent be a list from their internal system ... confirming I had my “ducks in a row”.

On 2/27/2020 at 9:59 AM, DrivesLikeMario said:

For ones that you've gotten through the Best.Sale.Ever, I found mine in "Onboard Services".  Had to scroll all the way down to the bottom under "Reservations and Purchases".  There's an option to "Print" on the right hand side.  I always print this and take it with me in addition to a paid-in-full invoice.

This 🖕

My perks (other than OBC) always show up here if I'm checking in the Personalizer. They also show up on my Travel Summary. I often have to get an updated TS when things change and make sure to take the most recent copy onboard with me.

Edited by Thrak
  • Like 1