Price Is Right and Let's Make a Deal tapings

Plant

I've been trying to find out if these are taping next January (2021), before our cruise.  I can't find the correct website, despite searching.  If you know where to look, please let me know.

Thanks,

Fern

2 hours ago, Plant said:

I've been trying to find out if these are taping next January (2021), before our cruise.  I can't find the correct website, despite searching.  If you know where to look, please let me know.

Thanks,

Fern

Try watching the shows. Sometimes they say where to write to find out when tapings are going to happen. Or mail a letter to the TV station who airs the shows.

I looked in the past and it's way to much logistics to be worth it if you have a limited window.  You have to request tickets and out of town visitors can get a preference of dates, but no guarantee.  Then you still stand in line to get in or not get in.  I recall they line up at least two hours before taping starts.  

• 3 weeks later...

Had tickets for a day in mid Feb'20, for a Tuesday showing. But the day before- Drew Carey's ex-fiancee was murdered, &  the rest of the week was canceled.  But now that I look back on it,  who knows what other visitors I could have come in contact with then, when the virus was just starting in the US. I assume many from Europe & Asia, etc. come to see these free television tapings!!  But did do a good $50 Sony studio tour(small group) &  also saw a free TV screening of The Neighborhood, with Cedric the Entertainer-had to be there 5 hrs-dont do!!  Had a good time on the Panorama the week later.

• 2 months later...

I was a contestant on TPIR when Bob Barker only had 5 shows left to tape, and it was an all day ordeal. I went on a Monday because they would tape two shows that day, so I figured my odds were better to get in. When I arrived at 5AM, there were already 500+ people in line. The studio holds just over 300, so I was able to get in the 2nd taping of the day. People were using the bushes along the line to relieve themselves, and the California heat just made it all smell so awful. I had a great time, and won a few prizes, but it was a long, hot, stinky day. I was a sweaty mess by the time I got back to my hotel and had to race to the airport to catch a red-eye home.

• Like 1