CV options with different Cruise Lines

Firepath

I know NCL is offering FCC for cruises cancelled within 48 hrs. of sailing; and bookings now thru 9-30-20, if cancelled, get FCC that can be used up until 12-31-22; Celebrity's offer is on cruises thru 7-31-20 (mine is in August), and FCC to be used by 12-31-21. What are the other cruise lines offering as incentive to book, or not cancel if already booked? It seems like the 48 hr. cancellation period is pretty standard across most lines. 

Each of the boards for the cruise lines are discussing this extensively, and that is good as it is relevant to those cruisers. HAL is allowing cruises prior to May 31 to be canceled, a FCC equal to whatever cancelation penalty would have applied will be granted. That FCC must be used for cruises in the rest of 2020 or in all of 2021.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ldubs said:

I know I'm going to regret asking this.  What is a "CV" option?  

I believe the OP is referring to CoronaVirus (and precautionary passenger cancellation policies now in place after final payment). 

Edited by leaveitallbehind

41 minutes ago, leaveitallbehind said:

I believe the OP is referring to CoronaVirus (and precautionary passenger cancellation policies now in place after final payment). 

Of course - I knew I would regret asking!  😬

• Haha 1