for fun: Do/Would you still put on all your makeup and decent clothes if you are quarantined

slidergirl

54 minutes ago, WELDON said:

This is my first time on Silhouette also.

Melody - The ports on this cruise are St. Martin, Antigua, Dominica, Barbados and Tobago.

Is this the same for your cruise?

We don’t have Barbados l love that island. We always go to Boatyard Beach ($5 taxi, $25pp for padded loungers, umbrella, drink& turtle snorkel & transportation back to ship; sugar white sand)  We’ve booked a cabana in Tobago. We will get off & go into the port area. Honestly, it’s the only Caribbean island  we’ve felt uncomfortable in. We have tons of OBC so have booked ship excursions (very unusual for us)

IMG_7472.png

I also have lots of OBC so I booked some excursions and specialty restaurants. I am going to use the remainder for gratuities and the salon. 

Have you ever been to Granada? I was there in January and that is the only island I was not comfortable in. I walked out of the port area, took a look at the surroundings and walked right back in. I was ok just looking in the shops there.

• Like 1

Exciting to have booked a cruise Melody.

Im sorry to read about your knee Cynthia and hopefully it is improving daily.

You will be getting busy with work soon Kat I am guessing

My husband is heading to Houston tonight and will hopefully get to Trader joes to buy some nice products .

• Like 2

8 hours ago, WELDON said:

I also have lots of OBC so I booked some excursions and specialty restaurants. I am going to use the remainder for gratuities and the salon. 

Have you ever been to Granada? I was there in January and that is the only island I was not comfortable in. I walked out of the port area, took a look at the surroundings and walked right back in. I was ok just looking in the shops there.

We’ve been to Grenada a couple of times, definitely a third world country

Melody - Happy Anniversary!!  

I have to pack today.  My flight is tomorrow at 11am.  I have to leave earlier than usual because it'll be rush hour down in Salt Lake AND there is going to be snow.  Not a good combination.   I do NOT enjoy having to get up early in the morning.  

Today was the last day to be able to sleep in ☹️  I can't believe I start back at the Lodge on Tuesday.  There was a lot of renovation construction all summer long so I'm excited to see how things turned out.  Snow on the runs is basically non-existent except for the couple of runs with man-made.  Hopefully, I'll have time to ease back into "Lodge Life" before the Christmas hordes show up!!

OOTD:  leggings and a Tshirt.  Going to be cleaning up and packing all day. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, slidergirl said:

Melody - Happy Anniversary!!  

I have to pack today.  My flight is tomorrow at 11am.  I have to leave earlier than usual because it'll be rush hour down in Salt Lake AND there is going to be snow.  Not a good combination.   I do NOT enjoy having to get up early in the morning.  

Today was the last day to be able to sleep in ☹️  I can't believe I start back at the Lodge on Tuesday.  There was a lot of renovation construction all summer long so I'm excited to see how things turned out.  Snow on the runs is basically non-existent except for the couple of runs with man-made.  Hopefully, I'll have time to ease back into "Lodge Life" before the Christmas hordes show up!!

OOTD:  leggings and a Tshirt.  Going to be cleaning up and packing all day. 

Have fun and enjoy your trip! Hope the snow doesn’t give you any trouble.

Hi Kat, yes, have a wonderful trip.😃

Well, if you recall some of my numbers were not good when I had my lab work last week, well, today I volunteered at the hospital and my nephrologist has privileges at the same place. I saw her this morning and took her aside........she wanted me to have all the labs re-done. I was quite emotional because that creatinine number went up by over a point in only 3 months  I went to Quest this afternoon and will see what shows up........wish me luck. Not sure what the problem is😧

• Like 1

14 hours ago, MrToblerone said:

all the best for your next results Lois .

Hi Melissa, thanks so much.......they came back and it was not an error😮☹️. The Drs office followed up with me today and I have an appt with her on Tuesday morning. Will have to see where things go from there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lois R said:

Hi Melissa, thanks so much.......they came back and it was not an error😮☹️. The Drs office followed up with me today and I have an appt with her on Tuesday morning. Will have to see where things go from there.

It’s good that you’re getting this looked at right away. Hopefully it will just require a tweak in your meds or something similar. Think positive thoughts. 🤞

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

It’s good that you’re getting this looked at right away. Hopefully it will just require a tweak in your meds or something similar. Think positive thoughts. 🤞

Hi Cynthia, thanks so much.

2 hours ago, cruisemom42 said:

Cynthia is right, Lois.  It could be something very simple to correct.  We are probably all sending positive thoughts to you. 

Sherri🙂

• Like 3

Hi girls, the news is not so good

Dr called me this morning and she said I need to go to the ER.......the numbers are dangerous.

I am here now.....keep a good thought for me please.