P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

2 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

Sorry, to avoid spoiling your equilibrium stay away from the Super Organised thread!  I may not having dining anxiety but I certainly now have losing it with P&O disorganisation and p...up in a brewery anger.

Oh no.   Now I just have to go and look!!!! Your fault MB.  And I bet Presto2 has as well🤣

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

NO, you really, really don't want to.

I haven't.. I need to chill .... 3 Little Birds on my doorstep singing sweet songs .. la la la la la. 

Now channelling another Bob

image.thumb.png.c88a61aa979d5d0b826c91229206d8c7.png

Edited by Presto2
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

On 8/21/2023 at 11:56 AM, Megabear2 said:

If you've got the will to live send the details of it all to this email.  Emphasise you want a reply from the Executive Office not it pushed back to "normal" customer service who have to date given yourself and others three different versions - I will do the same.

Executive.Correspondence@carnivalukgroup.com 

Hi MB

I intend to write to P&O about some of our experiences on Arvia last 2 weeks. I've never written a letter or email of complaint to P&O previously so would you suggest this email address for that purpose?

Thanks

Damian

32 minutes ago, DamianG said:

Hi MB

I intend to write to P&O about some of our experiences on Arvia last 2 weeks. I've never written a letter or email of complaint to P&O previously so would you suggest this email address for that purpose?

Thanks

Damian

Hi Damian 

When I needed to complain about an issue that we had on Oceana a few years ago I was getting nowhere with customer services so I sent a email to Paul Ludlow and it was very quickly dealt with.

I  am not sure who is in charge at the moment but you should be able to find out on the Web site.

• Thanks 2

53 minutes ago, DamianG said:

Hi MB

Thanks

Damian

We used that address for issues from our recent Ventura cruise. We got a proper response and follow up telephone call within 28 days. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

Usually sails around 5.30 to 6.00pm.  The minibuses are travelling in convoy nowadays. Depending on traffic 40 minutes to an hour. Saturday's are usually not held up too much by local traffic.

One point - as PE you will alight the plane first as do we.  Therefore you'll be on the first couple of  minibuses but due to the convoy don't be surprised if you and I end up at the back of the queue to check in at the shed.  Make sure you have your phone handy, you should be able to do the log in to app bit from outside.

That's made us laugh. We thought we were sailing in a Sunday !! Glad you said ...

2 hours ago, yorkshirephil said:

Happy anniversary Graham and Pauline and Dermotsgirl and assume Dermot? plus anyone else having an anniversary.

2 hours ago, Dermotsgirl said:

Happy anniversary to you and Pauline.

you are almost right, it was our 42nd anniversary last Tuesday 

This was the sight that greeted us when we returned to our cabin

that night IMG_1415.thumb.jpeg.2df5fec9f4406d9779dfeec50c687a8e.jpeg

2 hours ago, Peanut006 said:

Happy Anniversary Graham and Pauline. Hope you are going out somewhere nice to celebrate 

Michelle

2 hours ago, purplesea said:

Happy Anniversary to Pauline and Graham, hope you are having a lovely day.

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Presto2 said:

Best wishes to you both. Have a lovely day !

1 hour ago, kalos said:

anniversary-animated-image-2.gif.405d74fff66a5e8277bf59710cd9adbb.gif

To Graham and Pauline , hope you have many more !   😀😀😀

1 hour ago, Caullkhead said:

Happy Anniversary Graham & Pauline ❤️

56 minutes ago, brian1 said:

+1

17 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

Congratulations Graham and Pauline. Happy anniversary💐🥂

Avril

Thank you everyone for your nice anniversary messages.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, DamianG said:

Hi MB

Thanks

Damian

Yes Damian, they do at least read emails to this address! You should get an acknowledgement in a couple of days saying 28 days to investigate.  My experience day 27 they will call you to discuss.  

The ladies and gents there are very helpful and more to the point trained in customer relations.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

Yes Damian, they do at least read emails to this address! You should get an acknowledgement in a couple of days saying 28 days to investigate.  My experience day 27 they will call you to discuss.  

The ladies and gents there are very helpful and more to the point trained in customer relations.

Thank you and the same to @SeaJane @Josy1953

24 P&O cruises and the first time I've felt the need for sending in a formal complaint.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, DamianG said:

Thank you and the same to @SeaJane @Josy1953

24 P&O cruises and the first time I've felt the need for sending in a formal complaint.

That's very sad, however of they aren't told what's upsetting people they can't put it right so you are doing the right thing.  That email is Paul Ludlow's office as suggested.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DamianG said:

Hi MB

Thanks

Damian

I used that address to complain regarding the wrong amount of FCC being applied to a booking as I just couldn't resolved promptly with the call centre.

Sorted in less than two weeks.

A few months later, I raised a complaint regarding incidents on Arvia.  Sent it to the usual customer service email address, although I did BCC it to the Executive correspondence just in case.  Took them the 28 days (after taking 3 bank holidays into account) to get back to me with a satisfactory outcome.   Was dealt with by someone at the following email address: arvia.guestsupport@carnivalukgroup.com.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2