P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

5 minutes ago, Eddie99 said:

Do you have an estimate for completion date Michelle?

Whatever, this is a one and done and will be great for you

I think he said a week to 10 days which will be great. Showers at my mums for the next few days, fortunately she only lives five minutes away. We had a wet room in our last house and it was great for me

Michelle

• Like 6

16 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Thank you Jane.

@Eddie99 kindly didn't mention us by name because we don't broadcast when we are away.

Graham xx

Who would have thought it Graham, another cruise for Pauline and you.🤣. My guess was Miami, perhaps on RC's new ship. I was wrong so will double up on Icon of the seas before the winters out.

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

On 1/27/2024 at 4:35 PM, zap99 said:

If you get junk mail with a prepaid return envelope, wait till you have 2. Send junk mail A to junk mail B etc.

Hi hope everyone's OK. ☺️ 

I also send them back but...

I get a bit of chocolate and smear  over with the message.. you send us your  crappie and we will  send you ours 😟

Hope Avril and Frank had  a great  day. ❤️ 😊

• Like 8
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, kalos said:

I get a bit of chocolate and smear  over with the message.. you send us your  crappie and we will  send you ours 😟

Welcome back 😊

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, kalos said:

You know when you get a form that says' do not write in this space ' ? Rub you thumb over it. Nobody will now write there.🤣

• Like 2

Not the busiest of days as its that 'post cruise blues' day - all the washing to be done and, for us something unusual, jet lag. We're shattered.  Forgot to mention yesterday that we had such a great time that we have booked again for next year 🙂 Planning to do that review tomorrow. 

Hope you had a great anniversary Avril and Frank and welcome home to those who have been cruising.

We are now on count down to our land holiday in May !!!!!! Retirement is looking good !!!!!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

Not the busiest of days as its that 'post cruise blues' day - all the washing to be done and, for us something unusual, jet lag. We're shattered.  Forgot to mention yesterday that we had such a great time that we have booked again for next year 🙂 Planning to do that review tomorrow. 

Hope you had a great anniversary Avril and Frank and welcome home to those who have been cruising.

We are now on count down to our land holiday in May !!!!!! Retirement is looking good !!!!!!

Our next cruise is April on Arvia. Then a few land holidays. Next cruise we book will be Anthem, or Iona to the Canaries.  Difficult decisions. We will wait until somebody has a deal, but we need 12 more points on RC. 6 on NCL will do, but......🤔

• Like 1

Just now, zap99 said:

Our next cruise is April on Arvia. Then a few land holidays. Next cruise we book will be Anthem, or Iona to the Canaries.  Difficult decisions. We will wait until somebody has a deal, but we need 12 more points on RC. 6 on NCL will do, but......🤔

We've got 2 land holidays booked too. The cat is already sulking after this last 2 weeks so haven't mentioned them! She prefers our caravan breaks as she come too !!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

Good morning everyone. Looks like it’s going to be a sunny day here today for a change.

Workmen arrived just before 8 this morning, so far an electrician and plumber and just been told plasterer will be here tomorrow. 

I am collecting my mum this morning to take her shopping then the gym for me this afternoon. I have just started back at the gym on Sunday after not going for a while and I could tell I haven’t been going.

Have a nice day everyone 

Michelle

• Like 6

13 hours ago, zap99 said:

If you book a Royal Caribbean Junior Suite for a 7 night's cruise John you will get 14 loyalty points.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grapau27 said:

If you book a Royal Caribbean Junior Suite for a 7 night's cruise John you will get 14 loyalty points.

Our problem is Graham, we are loyal to everyone. NCL had a few good deals last year. We will wait an see, but the Antham cruise to the Canaries is 12 nights.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, zap99 said:

Our problem is Graham, we are loyal to everyone. NCL had a few good deals last year. We will wait an see, but the Antham cruise to the Canaries is 12 nights.

Same here John.

P&O,Royal Caribbean and Princess.

• Like 2

Good Morning everyone, hope you are all ok today. 

It has been quiet on here yesterday, hardly no posts!! Where are you all?

We have plasterers here today doing what will be the wet room. I have to say all our trades have turned up about 8 every morning so all very reliable.

I have to take my mum(nearly 90) for a twelve month check up at the Drs this morning. Apart from a bit of arthritis she seems to be doing really well. She still lives independently and does all her own cooking, washing etc 

Have a nice day everyone 

Michelle

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Good Morning everyone, hope you are all ok today. 

It has been quiet on here yesterday, hardly no posts!! Where are you all?

We have plasterers here today doing what will be the wet room. I have to say all our trades have turned up about 8 every morning so all very reliable.

I have to take my mum(nearly 90) for a twelve month check up at the Drs this morning. Apart from a bit of arthritis she seems to be doing really well. She still lives independently and does all her own cooking, washing etc 

Have a nice day everyone 

Michelle

Good Morning Michelle

I was wondering the same "where is everyone?". I've been up most of the night as my dear little Ted has a very upset tummy. Poor little soul wanted to go out numerous times between 2am and 5am so mummy has to accompany him as he's scared of the dark! He's sleeping soundly now so I guess he's evacuated all the necessary. What he doesn't realise is that he's going in the bath when he's fully awake then he'll sulk for a couple of hours.

I'm so pleased to hear your trades have all been so reliable - not something you hear much these days. I bet you can't wait until it's all done and dusted.

Your mum sounds amazing Michelle. That's admirable to still be living independently at 90. Good on her and long may it last.

Have a good day.  Jane xx

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1