P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

4 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Eeeek I have just received this from my niece in a message telling me that her 8 year old twins have been writing their Christmas lists this afternoon.  I am hoping that she has told them that it is too early to think about Christmas.

Screenshot_20240821-172621_Instagram2.thumb.jpg.fd5da393b8dc4da22fce79f7ba23205f.jpg

I had an email yesterday for Priority Booking for various events with Santa. 

• Like 1

I hope that some of you have better weather than we do this morning.  It is more like November than August here.

I am hoping that we get a couple of hours of sunshine between 6 and 8 pm because I really don't want to bowl in the rain again.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I hope that some of you have better weather than we do this morning.  It is more like November than August here.

I am hoping that we get a couple of hours of sunshine between 6 and 8 pm because I really don't want to bowl in the rain again.

It’s dull and windy here too with heavy rain forecast for this morning. It feels like October/November.

Michelle

• Like 1

It’s grey and the wind is picking up here, my husband has just cancelled his speed walk along the beach , and my daughter and son in-law are going camping in Weymouth today for 3 days , just brought a new tent and I can’t see that lasting long 🌬️💨

• Like 6

21 hours ago, Son of Anarchy said:

Have a wonderful anniversary Graham & Pauline 🍾

21 hours ago, Angel57 said:

@grapau27 The table looks beautiful.

Happy Anniversary for tomorrow and enjoy this evening.

Gill x

21 hours ago, zap99 said:

Happy anniversary for tomorrow from Gail and Me. It's our 49th in November....I haven't got a clue....next year ,even more inspiration needed🥳

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

Graham & Pauline

F84B8EB8-34AB-4024-B618-90498271B78D.gif.5f193fa223706c8b6bcc1d2d599ffaf2.gif

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

To Graham & Pauline

9673752_8defd.gif.246f7fe87fc7438b588baae6c1e64d32.gif

1 hour ago, brian1 said:

Don't know how to post those sparkly thingys but congrats Graham and Pauline.

53 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Happy Anniversary Graham & Pauline, hope you both have a lovely day

Michelle

41 minutes ago, Purdey16 said:

A big HAPPY 43rd WEDDING ANNIVERSARY to Graham and Pauline, have a fantastic day what ever you are doing.🥂🍾🍰

Thank you all for your anniversary wishes.

It is 16°C, cloudy and breezy here.

We will probably go out for lunch and have a quiet night at home tonight.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day.

• Like 8

Morning, light rain forecast for this morning, but none as yet, wind seems to have died down temp currently 16C due to rise to 20C this afternoon in the sunshine..

Spent some time yesterday evening detailing what we need to take with us to France and what we can no longer take, ham sandwiches for trip no longer permitted, more importantly how vin and cidre we can bring back! 

Got our U.K. Sticker for rear window of car at the weekend, already have the hi vis jackets, first aid kit and warning triangle from previous years, which we keep in the car anyway, as would be sensible to have them here as well.

Edited by Snow Hill
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

Nice warm weather is forecast from next Wednesday for a week but we’ll have to see if it is accurate or not. Some very light rain in the air at the moment but I hope that we get some more meaningful rain before the warm spell, the garden is already very dry.

GCSE results day today and seeing anxious excited pupils gathering in schools. It was different in my day, we had to hand in a stamped self addressed envelope in at school before the summer holidays and the results got posted to you. At our school the Mountbatten School in Romsey Hampshire the O level / CSE certificates were always presented by Lord Louis Mountbatten but in my year he was killed by at IRA attack in the August so his daughter presented instead at the certificate evening in October.

Edited by Splice the mainbrace
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, brian1 said:

Don't know how to post those sparkly thingys but congrats Graham and Pauline.

@grapau27

This would apply to me too, but I am also sending my congratulations for today to you both, and my appreciation to Pauline for her fabulous table display for the family meal you had last night - it looked so inviting 🥂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Graham and Pauline, I hope you have a wonderful anniversary.   Enjoy your lunch and enjoy the day looking back on all your special memories and planning making the next ones. Congratulations!

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Snow Hill said:

Morning, light rain forecast for this morning, but none as yet, wind seems to have died down temp currently 16C due to rise to 20C this afternoon in the sunshine..

Spent some time yesterday evening detailing what we need to take with us to France and what we can no longer take, ham sandwiches for trip no longer permitted, more importantly how vin and cidre we can bring back! 

Got our U.K. Sticker for rear window of car at the weekend, already have the hi vis jackets, first aid kit and warning triangle from previous years, which we keep in the car anyway, as would be sensible to have them here as well.

Don't forget the breathalysers which have to be in date.What a load of tosh.TBH I don't think they're going to nick the ham from your sandwichesThat stems from the 1st day of Brexit when they made an example of a lorry driver.We used to take a years supply of bacon and cheese all squirreled away in the car with ice packs,lol.

42 minutes ago, mrsgoggins said:

@grapau27

This would apply to me too, but I am also sending my congratulations for today to you both, and my appreciation to Pauline for her fabulous table display for the family meal you had last night - it looked so inviting 🥂

Thank you.

If using your phone Google 

Happy anniversary gif.

Click on the one you like and download it to your phone.

When you want to use it when quoting click on 

Add Files and then click on the photo which will download onto your cc quote.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Waju said:

Many congratulations Graham and Pauline on your special day 🥂

1 hour ago, yorkshirephil said:

We have rain forecast this morning but no sign of it yet, it is blustery and not too warm for August.

Have a lovely anniversary Pauline and Graham.

image.jpeg.58a2554b14051bccf353c90a71e966df.jpeg

48 minutes ago, mrsgoggins said:

@grapau27

45 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

Graham and Pauline, I hope you have a wonderful anniversary.   Enjoy your lunch and enjoy the day looking back on all your special memories and planning making the next ones. Congratulations!

41 minutes ago, kalos said:

Have a lovely anniversary Pauline and Graham.❤️🙂

image.gif.d22df31e40270d48346f12bbb1bb4654.gif

Thank you friends for your anniversary wishes.

• Like 4

Morning to you all,

I'm a bit later getting on here today.

Strong winds and have had some heavy rain, although it seems to have stopped for a bit now, but still feels more like winter than summer.

Adding my congratulations to Pauline and Graham.

Hope you has a lovely day, despite the weather!

4635152_2771f.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, purplesea said:

Morning to you all,

I'm a bit later getting on here today.

Strong winds and have had some heavy rain, although it seems to have stopped for a bit now, but still feels more like winter than summer.

Adding my congratulations to Pauline and Graham.

Hope you has a lovely day, despite the weather!

4635152_2771f.gif

Thank you.

Many thanks for everyone's anniversary wishes.

Screenshot_20240822_101426.jpg

• Like 3