P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

49 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

image_76ec6a8b-05ab-4760-9dc7-dba99a375c0420200414_155406.jpg

Bet you have a ride on mower with that much grass Andy. Why not sell it and use the money to buy fruit and veg seeds to use the space more profitably in these difficult times? If you plant lots of green beans, you could supply P&O, provided they are still serving exotic veg once they start up again.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

image_76ec6a8b-05ab-4760-9dc7-dba99a375c0420200414_155406.jpg

Isn't it amazing how the precise placing of a few trees can change the whole appearance of your garden. That Alan Titchmarsh is a marvel . We'll done Andy👏👏👏.

Avril 

Edited by Adawn47
  • Like 3

50 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Of course Kalos.. I like to think of it as 'our' Caravan.. 

Andy 

Is this a way of helping kalos to abdicate personal responsibility or are you launching your own takeover bid?

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

Things are certainly improving been to our local Morrisons today and seen toilet rolls on the shelves for the first time in 6 weeks. Trouble is vegetable oil seems to be the "new" toilet rolls.

We went into our Morrisons today and saw pallets full of toilet rolls and we managed to get a packet of pasta. Nearly back to normal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Adawn47 said:

Isn't it amazing how the precise placing of a few trees can change the whole appearance of your garden. That Alan Titchmarsh is a marvel . We'll done Andy👏👏👏.

Avril 

Demolishing a few thousand peasants' hovels to reveal the view probably helped a little.🤑

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, pete14 said:

Count me in. How many will I need to get some OBC (old battered caravan)?

We will have tiers like Caribbean etc. 

Skegness tier is the entry point and if you really make it to the top you can have dinner at the Kalos table... 

Andy 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

Skegness tier is the entry point and if you really make it to the top you can have dinner at the Kalos table... 

Andy 

I like the idea of dinner at 

The Captain's Table.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, AnnieC said:

Demolishing a few thousand peasants' hovels to reveal the view probably helped a little.🤑

Yeah,bloody bourgeois capitalist.Wait till the revolution.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Andy 

Too posh for me.Clacton tier will do me with free speciality doner kebab and unlimited snakebite package.

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Too posh for me.Clacton tier will do me with free speciality doner kebab and unlimited snakebite package.

Brian ,the good news is the kebab is cooked but I could really do with you checking out the cooker regulator.

Every time I turn the cooker on it goes with a bit of a bang ! :classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Brian ,the good news is the kebab is cooked but I could really do with you checking out the cooker regulator.

Problem solved. A quick call to your insurer and you and us shareholders will be quids in.😇

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Well things are happening on the work front. Out of the blue my manager phoned and said could I come into the office and collect my equipment to take home with me! So I now have a keyboard two monitors and reams of cable to sort out!! Poor old John is moving a desk so we can set it all up.

The engineer is supposed to be sorting my internet tomorrow (fingers crossed) so them I’ll be good to go! 
Lovely and sunny here today but cold if out of the sun.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kalos said:

I was wondering what I did with that faulty microwave.

• Haha 2

Well, we have lovely weather.  Spring is springing everywhere.  We seem to have struck lucky with grocery deliveries so I’ve no worries on that score.

I don’t think this is going to end any time soon though.

Avril - I’m sorry to hear your family losses.  Late responding I know but I was socially isolating from this place and having a grump.

We did 8600 steps on our hour’s exercise today.  Loved these old trees

ADD2B525-6E16-4279-BA26-AE9F41BD3743.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, AndyMichelle said:

The problem with the insurance is we have a £10 excess and that is more than the value of the caravan.. 

Andy 

I assumed you based your insurance valuation on the plush interior, not the exterior which only needed a lick of paint. Expensive error methinks.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Eddie99 said:

Well, we have lovely weather.  Spring is springing everywhere.  We seem to have struck lucky with grocery deliveries so I’ve no worries on that score.

I don’t think this is going to end any time soon though.

Avril - I’m sorry to hear your family losses.  Late responding I know but I was socially isolating from this place and having a grump.

We did 8600 steps on our hour’s exercise today.  Loved these old trees

ADD2B525-6E16-4279-BA26-AE9F41BD3743.jpeg

Thank you Eddie. We're not alone with family loses at this time , but two in 10 days was a bit difficult. I hope you're well. You seem to have nice areas to take your one hour constitutional. The trees are lovely, a bit like us really, old and gnarled but still keep going year after year. We're all allowed to have the odd grumpy moment 😠. Welcome back. 

Avril 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Avril

Yes, we are very lucky to be able to walk from our town home to deep countryside and back again within our one hour “release”.  It makes your heart sing 🎶 

You’re right, I feel like a gnarly old survivor 😃