P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

3 hours ago, AnnieC said:

I don't think we've heard from SarahHben for a while - perhaps you're having a break and just reading? I'm missing your posts.🙂

Hello, I’m still here 😊 I have dipped in and out a bit the last week or so. 

I don’t always feel I have much to add. 

My life at the moment is mostly spent looking after my baby grandson, but I’m very conscious that most on here haven’t seen their Grandchildren for ages, I don’t want to rub anyone’s noses in it and I do feel a little guilty that I can see him so often. 

It’s also the Australian Open at the moment, so I’m spending any spare time catching up with the tennis 😊

• Like 15

9 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

My life at the moment is mostly spent looking after my baby grandson, but I’m very conscious that most on here haven’t seen their Grandchildren for ages, I don’t want to rub anyone’s noses in it and I do feel a little guilty that I can see him so often. 

It’s also the Australian Open at the moment, so I’m spending any spare time catching up with the tennis 😊

Nice to hear from you Sarah.

That's lovely you see your baby grandson.

Graham.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

Tennis is very nice sport. I am glad that people are honored of playing it. I love  watching tennis, however I dont play it myself. Too old for it I guess. In any case its nice to hear such stories like yours. Have a great time there ! 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, SarahHben said:

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson, spend as much time with him as you can they grow up so fast

Michelle

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Roger88 said:

Tennis is very nice sport. I am glad that people are honored of playing it. I love  watching tennis, however I dont play it myself. Too old for it I guess. In any case its nice to hear such stories like yours. Have a great time there ! 

I don’t really play, just enjoy watching it. Looking forward to being able to go to tournaments to watch again one day. Until then I’ll watch on tv.

33 minutes ago, Peanut006 said:

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson, spend as much time with him as you can they grow up so fast

Michelle

Thanks Michelle. He's 11 months now so won’t be a baby for too much longer. He’s into absolutely everything, keeps me on my toes!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Roger88 said:

But you are only 30!

2 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Sarah you don't look anywhere near old enough to be a granny, and I thought it was only old timers like my 86 yr old sister who binge watched Tennis on TV.😉

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, terrierjohn said:

Sarah you don't look anywhere near old enough to be a granny, and I thought it was only old timers like my 86 yr old sister who binge watched Tennis on TV.😉

I like watching tennis, but I just can't get excited by watching a match with no spectators- it just seems so sterile and impersonal. 

Well, tonight we couldn't decide what to watch on TV, so we went back to the very first episode of Death in Paradise. Really good,  and after another bottle of wine we watched episode two as well. Not nearly as formulaic as the later series,  and it's good to see the original cast. 

Don Warrington has put a bit of weight on in the jast 10 years!

Showing my age, but he was  great in Rising Damp  !

Edited by wowzz
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, wowzz said:

Well, tonight we couldn't decide what to watch on TV, so we went back to the very first episode of Death in Paradise. Really good,  and after another bottle of wine we watched episode two as well. Not nearly as formulaic as the later series,  and it's good to see the original cast. 

I'll share my age with you Wowzzz. I loved Rising Damp. " Ooh Miss Jones". Classic. Have a good day. Jane.x

• Like 3

10 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Hi Sarah. Just read your post and I feel a bit like you - blessed because I'm in a bubble with my granddaughters, but sad for all those who haven't been able to see their grandchildren for such a long time. Grandchildren are a great joy and I love my girls to bits. Let me tell you one thing though - they will never be off the payroll! Enjoy him Sarah. Best wishes. Jane.x

• Like 3

9 hours ago, wowzz said:

I started watching the old episodes of Death in Paradise before the new series started and just continued on so have yet to watch the new series. In the middle of series eight at present. 

12 hours ago, terrierjohn said:

You do realise Jane that he is two timing you with dozens of other ladies on here!🥺

1 hour ago, Beckett said:

I'll share my age with you Wowzzz. I loved Rising Damp. " Ooh Miss Jones". Classic. Have a good day. Jane.x

1 hour ago, Beckett said:

Never! Is he really? Story of my life John! J.x

That is a lie !  I hardly know the ladies and was only giving them directions towards a cruise ship .

I hardly know this John fellow and I have no idea what gave him the impression that I would do that to you . He's the one who goes about chatting the women up , he has even got a signed poster on his wardrobe door of Theresa May . :classic_ohmy: Some say he was the cause of Ann & Arthur Scargill's  break up and I am certainly not like that ! 

Anyhow who is this Wowzz bloke your chatting up and sharing your age with ?? 

I feel really hurt this morning , I try to help a few ladies (I hardly know ) and this happens :classic_unsure:

p01grrv2.jpg.164fb404b156d9ad9f6069dd437e6de8.jpg

Have a good day at work & stay safe !    :classic_love::classic_smile:

Edited by kalos
  • Like 5
  • Haha 10

9 hours ago, wowzz said:

He was brilliant in Rising Damp!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

I just had a nice surprise, I went into our bank account to check something and saw that overnight our deposit for our cruise that Princess cancelled in January has arrived.  Have P&O also started to speed up their refunds ?

My refund for the cruise that I had cancelled in November took about 3 weeks, so they have improved  a lot 

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, kalos said:

That is a lie !  I hardly know the ladies and was only giving them directions towards a cruise ship .

I hardly know this John fellow and I have no idea what gave him the impression that I would do that to you . He's the one who goes about chatting the women up , he has even got a signed poster on his wardrobe door of Theresa May . :classic_ohmy: Some say he was the cause of Ann & Arthur Scargill's  break up and I am certainly not like that ! 

I feel really hurt this morning , I try to help a few ladies (I hardly know ) and this happens :classic_unsure:

53 minutes ago, kalos said:

Once again, nice try Kalos,  but your false hurt fools no-one. You've been outed. However, you are very funny so therefore forgiven. You have a safe day too. Be well. J.x

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Splice the mainbrace said:

I read on here a few days ago about people being logged out of the forum and having to sign back in multiple times. I've been fine until today  but now it's logging me out every hour or so. Is there anything that I can do to fix the issue?

Not that I know of. I just took a breath and persevered with the logging in and it rightened itself.

Avril

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

I just had a nice surprise, I went into our bank account to check something and saw that overnight our deposit for our cruise that Princess cancelled in January has arrived.  Have P&O also started to speed up their refunds ?

That was a nice surprise for you Josy.