Are all the ships offloaded?

Norwegian Jewel out there denied anything at Hawaii except fuel and provisions.  

Holland America Zaandam off west coast of South America with 40 cases of flu like symptoms. Another ship is heading to meet it w test kits. Holland America hopes to secure passage through Panama Canal and arrive to Port Everglades in 8-15 days. All guests quarantined to cabins past 3 days. Florida may deny entry. They can't find a port anywhere on West coast. Big mess 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bonsai3s said:

Guessing?...or know something we don't know?

Obviously my educated guess was a bit off on the date.

Biker, who is surprised RCI didn't hold off longer with the next tranche of cancellations.

6 hours ago, Roger88 said:

So its just waiting for an order on the shore? How is that? I heard all the cruises were postponed. I would rather get a refund and find another way to spend my vacation. If you are such a sea lover try taking a boat and go fishing or something =D 
But if speaking seriously, I think they shouldn't be keeping for so long and cancel it for God sake. Or give some other order to calm down the passengers and the crew which is also must be going through some stress at the moment 

Spot on

16 hours ago, karena1 said:

We have Freedom 4/12 and I will hold out hope until I get an official cancellation from Royal!  Don't care if they modify the itin or anything, just want to get out of this madness and go on a cruise ship.

You are not going now...sorry.  😞  

1 hour ago, island lady said:

You are not going now...sorry.  😞  

While I agree that I understand and feel badly for the disappointment, in reality it is way too early to be getting onto a ship with 4500 other people from all different places. Though she may not see it now, I think her cruise being cancelled is a very good thing. And in the long run, it will probably lead to the ships becoming operational sooner than if they try failed attempts at a start up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

While I agree that I understand and feel badly for the disappointment, in reality it is way too early to be getting onto a ship with 4500 other people from all different places. Though she may not see it now, I think her cruise being cancelled is a very good thing. And in the long run, it will probably lead to the ships becoming operational sooner than if they try failed attempts at a start up.

Agree totally...if my Harmony 5/31 cruise is cancelled...it is because of a good reason.  Health comes first.  

On 3/25/2020 at 5:30 AM, little britain said:

No all shops are not offloaded, there is MSC Magnifica on a world cruise currently off the coast of Australia not able to dock, and there is X Eclipse who was unable to offload pax in Chile ( and board the new guests) so the original pax are still on board sailing towards San Diego. I’m sure there are others. 

I have absolutely no idea why MSC Magnifica is still cruising they have been in Australian waters for weeks but they just carried on cruising so have had ample opportunity to get passengers home. 

The ship cruise Artania is also sitting off Perth and 7 passengers have tested positive this morning to the virus authorities working out what to do now

Vasca da Gama is due into Perth tomorrow with Australian passengers transferred to a facility for 14 days self isolation. All crew and foreign nationals will remain onboard until arrangements are made to fly them home.

Off Sydney Ovation of the Seas, Radiance of the Sea and Spectrum of the Seas are just cruising around with crew only. The Australian cruise is now over so I don't know how much longer they will stay before slowing moving off the US.