3-26-20 Thursday Weigh-In.....I'm HOME!

Belle

Hi all!

Belle ~ my DH & I have been home alone for just over 13 years since I retired so no difference to us.

Jan ~ how nice you & your DH playing cribbage. I love cribbage & can't recall DH & I ever playing any game, just the 2 of us.

pacruise804 ~ my sister uses zucchini in a loaf & it's really moist & tasty. It has pineapple in it so that helps.

Nice you can get together with your group. DD # 2, who is working from home, Zoomed with me the other day for the 1st time.

DD#1, who just got laid off from her new job, will Skype with us (if all goes well) tomorrow.

Anybody have any cruises cancelled? My next one isn't until September so wonder how that'll turn out.

See you tomorrow. I'm out of chips & chocolate so may have a loss???

~ Jo ~😊

• Like 1

Belle, I know how you feel about not being able to hug your daughter.   I have not seen my son in weeks.  He is afraid to come to my house.   I have not seen my granddaughters except to FaceTime with them.   I usually see them every day so thats been tough.

My son is not doing his usual job.  Everyone is on special details.  They have to patrol the streets and stores to make sure people are not congregating.  It's very different for my son since he has not been on the streets for a long time.  But, with 12,000 NYPD officers positive for the virus, everyone has to do their part.

Jo, I had my April cruise cancelled.  I should have been boarding my ship in four days, but that is not meant to be.  We also chose to cancel our B2B in July.   We don't think that it will be 100% safe to travel at that time.  We had to fly to PR for that cruise and don't want to do that.  If things settle down, we may choose to hop on a cruise out of Bayonne (because we can drive there) in late August.   But, we are waiting to book that.

Everyone stay safe and healthy.

Rose

• Like 1

Pacruise, re: zucchini recipes. Thanks but I probably won't be baking cakes or things like that. I don't bake much anymore. But I'm sure other on here will enjoy the recipes.

We had 2 cruises that we canceled: the 6 week South America March/April and a New England out of Bayonne, NJ in May. We have one left, an 18 day Transatlantic from Rome to NY Oct. 31-Nov. 18th this year. Not sure what will happen with that one. Final payment is not until July so will see. 

Rose, hope your son stays well. Such a difficult time.

Belle, I know it's hard but your daughter is doing the right thing with the distancing. 

Diana

• Like 1