Anybody Else Waiting for April?

3 minutes ago, jeremyosborne81 said:

It looks like the current promotion RCI has on their website runs out on March 31. Am I being overly optimistic that they'll put something good up in April to get people to book for next year?

Yes

1 hour ago, jeremyosborne81 said:

It looks like the current promotion RCI has on their website runs out on March 31. Am I being overly optimistic that they'll put something good up in April to get people to book for next year?

Hummmm. Well that all depends.  My first reaction was no because of all of the FCC's with the bonuses attached tells me that they will spike prices to recoup from this pandemic. On second thought ,as I watch the unemployment rate continue to rise, I think to myself ,the only people who will be able to afford to cruise when all is said and done are the people with the FCCs. Even the 70 plus people won't be so fast to book if they still need a  Dr. note.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeremyosborne81 said:

Yes.

Edited by time4u2go