Did you get multiple cancellation notices today?

Elaine5715

I got four emails regarding cruises being canceled until May 11.  Did anyone else get multiples?  Same email.  I only have/had one solo cruise before May 11th , I am curious if others got multiples or if the extras were prompted  due to my August booking where I have 3 people on my reservation.  

• Like 1

I have a cruise booked for May 9 and got 3 cancellation emails this morning. I’ve gotten multiples of other emails in the past so figured it was just something Carnival did. I went in and filled out the cancellation form already. Curious if there will be an email to confirm.

Got 4 emails for my 1 booked cruise. (They all were exactly the same with the same time stamp. ) Filled out the form ASAP for a full refund and received the standard message that the form and information had been received. I don't think they're going to be sending out any confirmation emails, just the acknowledgement that they received the form when you submit it.  My best guess is to watch my credit card company for the next 90 days for the refund to be posted.

35 minutes ago, soremekun said:

I received 5 emails for an April 2020 cruise that was already rebooked for April next year.

Hello Soremekun,  I had already rebooked my May 10th cruise.  When I rebooked I was given a $200 OBC  for the 6 plus day cabin.  Now I am second guessing that I canceled on my own prior to these emails and not them.  Did I lose $400 in OBC?  Should I call and complain?  Someone else must be in the same boat as me.  ( no pun intended)

2 minutes ago, glentally said:

Hello Soremekun,  I had already rebooked my May 10th cruise.  When I rebooked I was given a $200 OBC  for the 6 plus day cabin.  Now I am second guessing that I canceled on my own prior to these emails and not them.  Did I lose $400 in OBC?  Should I call and complain?  Someone else must be in the same boat as me.  ( no pun intended)

Odd, my travel agent rebooked for me but I made sure to let her know about the $600 offer.  She secured the $600 OBC offer for me.  It's worth a call.  $400 OBC is a lot!

55 minutes ago, MT_Sea_Cruisers said:

We have a cruise scheduled for April 10th and we did not get anything yet.

We had an April 11th cruise booked and got the cancellation email this morning. Maybe double-check your Spam Folder or All Email folder, and double-check your email address in your reservation. You can use the link in the article I posted this morning with the cancelation email - it's not personalised to me, and links to Carnival's website. You can use that online form to cancel and indicate if you want FCC  & OBC or a 100% refund.

ETA: I got two emails, one to my and one to hubby. If you had others on your canceled reservation, and put your email into their reservation, that may be why you received more than 1 email

Edited by Wanna_Cruize

4 minutes ago, glentally said:

No, you're ok. Check out the thread i posted earlier about our April 11th cruise. On the form, it says if you had cancelled earlier, fill out the form again, and they will give you the higher of the OBC offers. 

I cancelled 2 cruises, one 4/27 and one 5/2 with the original cancellation deal. I rescheduled both cruises. Today I put in for the OBC offer for both since this new offer supersedes the prior offer where there was no OBC.  Very nice of carnival to do

Edited by jean87510