Azura

johnthecook

5 hours ago, johnthecook said:

just back to Southampton on Azura on this fantastic cruise does any one know when she will sail again

@johnthecook

Howdy and welcome to Cruise Critic! emo22.gif 

To help you out, I have moved your thread to the correct forum where it will be on-topic. The majority of your fellow Cruise Critic members that have sailed Azura frequent the forum and provide feedback there. Please browse through the thread titles on the forum looking for threads of interest. You will probably find your fellow Cruise Critic members have already posted questions and received answers that will be of interest to you.  

Cruise Critic is a great resource for new as well as experienced cruisers and we are so glad you found us! emo34.gif  Please feel free to browse the  Cruise Critic Community Categories list. Read a few threads in the forums to get a feel for what each forum is about. Make sure you read any pinned threads on the top of the first page of threads in a forum. You will find very important instructions or information there.

And since you are in the UK, please check out our special UK Cruising section just for you!

I sincerely hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic! emo35.gif

Happy sails,

Host Kat emo32.gif

6 hours ago, johnthecook said:

just back to Southampton on Azura on this fantastic cruise does any one know when she will sail again

Welcome John. 

Unfortunately, nobody knows when any of the ships will sail again. 

We live in hope, 

Andy 

I’m due on Azura in October for my husband’s 60th birthday. A cruise that has been booked for nearly 2 years.

i hope it’s safe to sail but I’m really starting to accept it might not happen now. I know there’s more important things going on now but I’m so sad mainly for my husband as it was perfect timing ( his birthday falls on the first sea day)

Also an itinerary with several new ports for us.

Anyway, welcome to cruise critic John, Azura was our first ship we sailed on so she has a special place in our hearts. 

8 hours ago, P&O SUE said:

I’m due on Azura in October for my husband’s 60th birthday. A cruise that has been booked for nearly 2 years.

i hope it’s safe to sail but I’m really starting to accept it might not happen now. I know there’s more important things going on now but I’m so sad mainly for my husband as it was perfect timing ( his birthday falls on the first sea day)

Also an itinerary with several new ports for us.

Anyway, welcome to cruise critic John, Azura was our first ship we sailed on so she has a special place in our hearts.

He may choose to put his 60th off for a year. I put mine off for 5 Years, it really is worth doing.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, zap99 said:

He may choose to put his 60th off for a year. I put mine off for 5 Years, it really is worth doing.

It’s  likely we’ll postpone to the following October but it’s not quite the same is it. I’m wondering about earlier in the year as we’ll really need a holiday by then. 
Anyway much worse off than me just sad.

On 4/2/2020 at 2:28 PM, zap99 said:

I wish I'd known you could that. It's a bit late now though. Do you think it will still work for 75? 😆

Avril 

12 minutes ago, Adawn47 said:

I wish I'd known you could that. It's a bit late now though. Do you think it will still work for 75? 😆

Avril 

No problem. A led Zeplin T Shirt and hair in a pony tail and a superdry

baseball cap and he will blend in just fine.

1 hour ago, zap99 said:

No problem. A led Zeplin T Shirt and hair in a pony tail and a superdry

baseball cap and he will blend in just fine.

I think we might still  have those in the loft from when he went through his midlife crisis. 😉

Avril 

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/1/2020 at 7:16 PM, AndyMichelle said:

Welcome John. 

Unfortunately, nobody knows when any of the ships will sail again. 

We live in hope, 

Andy 

just seen the post of the Spanish not open for buisness until the end of the year ( gutted)

• Like 1