Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

14 hours ago, dbancroft said:

My wife and I celebrated our 42nd anniversary on Oct 2nd. Just had dinner at home with grandkids. We watched Dr Odyssey it was nice seeing Shania Twain.

5 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just watching the second episode of Dr Odyssey and it’s getting better. Shania Twain was on it and a past cast member from Glee. Still some very unrealistic aspects (fire place in the Captain’s room and lit candles), but this week episode was a singles cruise and it did provide some laughs. 

Part way through this episode it started to remind me of Hank MD (a house Dr in the Hamptons), but on a cruise ship.  Lisa agreed with me. 

I love love love Shania Twain so I'll make sure to watch it. I had just posted a very wordy review of my thoughts of the show on the Dr Odyssey thread. Basically not typically my type of show but found somewhat enjoyable. I wouldn't expect much in the way of realism from this type of show. The creator - Ryan Murphy - also created Glee & American Horror Story so it's kinda cool that a past Glee cast member show up. Can Lady GaGa or Jessica Lange be far behind? ☺️

Oh, and Happy Anniversary to @dbancroft

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Just watching the second episode of Dr Odyssey and it’s getting better. Shania Twain was on it and a past cast member from Glee. Still some very unrealistic aspects (fire place in the Captain’s room and lit candles), but this week episode was a singles cruise and it did provide some laughs. 

Part way through this episode it started to remind me of Hank MD (a house Dr in the Hamptons), but on a cruise ship.  Lisa agreed with me. 

I understand they did a cardiac catheterization on a patient. All this medical equipment must be why they couldn't afford to put slides, a rock wall, and Flowrider up on the top deck.

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Yikes!  Not me!!  That’s the middle of the night!!!  🤭

2 hours ago, HBE4 said:

Same. I woke up around 6:00 am, looked at the clock, rolled over, punched the pillow and went back to sleep for another 2 1/2 hours. 😇

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

I'm at the hospital by 5AM every day.

Most days, by the time 6:30 rolls around, I will have bee up for three hours. Three newspapers read, half pot of coffee gone, and I will have spent a half hour in the hot tub already watching Fox and Friends.  

Edited by h20skibum
  • Like 2