When Do You Plan To Cruise Again?

SargassoPirate

I'm surprised at myself, that I didn't see/respond to this post long ago.

We resumed cruising in February, 2022, as soon as a ship returned to Baltimore.  We are about to do #7 next week.  We are so grateful to be able to do so again, and regularly.  We have not had any illness or other mishaps.  And, having restarted with mask mandates, testing, etc., cruising now seems so easy.

We are not, however, planning to fly ever again, and do not have an interest in alternate vacations such as hotels, resorts, RV travel, etc.

• Like 2

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/5/2023 at 2:17 PM, shipgeeks said:

I'm surprised at myself, that I didn't see/respond to this post long ago.

We are not, however, planning to fly ever again, and do not have an interest in alternate vacations such as hotels, resorts, RV travel, etc.

I, too, did not reply to this thread when we booked and sailed over New Year's '22-23. Our COVID future cruise credit was due to expire. We drove to the port and cruised a B2B to the Mexican Riviera. We were very cautious, avoiding most crowds and wearing masks on excursion buses. We did not come home with any sickness as souvenirs!

This gave us some confidence in cruising again, but the family's health back home has made us cancel and rebook several cruises. Currently we are booked (refundable) for October-November on a B2B2B Mediterranean to FLL. So flying to Athens and back from Florida.

I would be interested in travel-trailer touring, but neither of us want to pull (and park) it anymore! In lieu of travel during the shutdown, we moved from California to Utah and now we are near family and surrounded by state and national parks -- so some car-travel may be in our future!

• Like 1