I really miss.............

shipgeeks

6 hours ago, cellfree said:

Had emailed with an Officer on the Armonia a few weeks ago - was told they were docking at Ocean Cay for the duration - went on to say they had a crew to run the ship in lockdown to maintain machinery and sanitation. 

Armonia is at anchor with Seaside, Divina and Meraviglia in Miami. She was in dock a couple of days ago and then back out to anchor. 

There are a lot of ships there and they're alternating docking. With the latest CDC announcement of no cruises for 100 days, wil the ships just remain doing so for that lengthy period. 

Edited by CruisingFox27

On 4/16/2020 at 3:25 AM, phissy said:

100 days is not indefinitely 😉. (Sorry, could not help myself)

LOL! I'm sticking to indefinitely as these dates / 100 days etc are being plucked from the air, a best case hope, they are not definite by any means 😉

Meraviglia, Armonia and Divina are at Ocean Cay now.

• Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 9:32 PM, brightestfan said:

You are so right.  I miss it too.  We love Seaside and have already missed two sailings.

Dear bf,   What I miss most is the serenity of my DW's  disposition while on a cruise. Now all she does at home is mope, cry incessantly, yells at me for the smallest of provocations. Talk about a Jekyl/Hyde, I never knew just the thought of having a booked cruise to look forward to could have such a profound affect on the human psyche. Heaven help me!

Getting surprised  in the YC Restaurant with pizza from the pizza takeout counter.

The Exec Italian Chef making sides of real authentic lasagna at dinner time in La Muse.

The outstanding Asst Butlers working in the YC Lounge.  They never say no.  

The bowls of fresh pistachio nuts any time they were open.  If they were not on display, a bag was presented to us.

Dinners at Butchers Cut.  Excellent filet mignon.

Seriously, whats NOT to like when sailing in the YC?

CANNOT wait for the pandemic to be in check so we can once again enjoy some great times.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shipgeeks said:

Too bad there is no webcam at Ocean Cay!

Did anyone else watch Seaside come in to POM this morning?  Lots of nice closeups as well as long shots.  Sigh.

Yes, watched Divina depart and Seaside arrive. Reminiscing to myself about our wonderful experiences of both ships 😪

• Like 1