What things do you see changing??

Cruise Raider

4 hours ago, Porky55 said:

Have to disagree here: Queensland aren’t virus free - agree with that - BUT hasn’t had any new cases in the single digits  👍🤣

https://www.health.qld.gov.au/news-events/doh-media-releases/releases/queensland-novel-coronavirus-covid-19-update32

Current status and contact tracing alerts — coronavirus (COVID-19)

Last updated: Midday 28 April 2020

0New cases (last 24h)
1,033Total cases
101,767Total tests
6Total lives lost

The reference was with regard to NZ, not Queensland. 

Such an interesting thread. We have had three Princess cruises booked for ages—WC on Sea Princess in June 2021, Transatlantic on Island in December 2021 and South American on Discovery in Jan 2022. I am very curious to see how the original bookings and itineraries change.  I don’t much care—as long as I am on a cruise, the world will be good. 

I don’t imagine any bargains will be had to cancel and rebook. Looks like the WC got quite a few new bookings from those that had  this year’s WC cut short. There are only a few cabins remaining.  I DO wonder if beverage packages, specialty restaurants and excursions, etc will  increase in price. If I can, I will book them now if I can. Can’t hurt. 

28 minutes ago, muggo11 said:

Such an interesting thread. We have had three Princess cruises booked for ages—WC on Sea Princess in June 2021, Transatlantic on Island in December 2021 and South American on Discovery in Jan 2022. I am very curious to see how the original bookings and itineraries change.  I don’t much care—as long as I am on a cruise, the world will be good. 

I don’t imagine any bargains will be had to cancel and rebook. Looks like the WC got quite a few new bookings from those that had  this year’s WC cut short. There are only a few cabins remaining.  I DO wonder if beverage packages, specialty restaurants and excursions, etc will  increase in price. If I can, I will book them now if I can. Can’t hurt. 

Bon Voyage for your WC2021, TA Dec 2021 and South America Jan 2022.  I hope it is smooth sailing by then.