Cancelled cruise showing in cruise history

antsp

1 hour ago, tiggertom said:

My cancelled cruise has been shown as “completed” for 3 weeks now. I don’t see them removing it now. It was a very close cancellation, 3 days before we were due to sail, so I think it will remain. If it changes I will let you know. 

Thanks! Much appreciated. 

My cancelled cruise was showing completed but it has now been removed from my profile! I'm hoping that means they're working on my 03/29/20 Grand Princess cancelled cruise  --- I am optimistic, aren't I? 🙃

Princess rep told me there are a lot of problems with tech/ computer glitches in past month. This is why things come and go, incorrect info in personalizer like credits, FCC coming and going. Reason why refunds are now being done manually by reps working at home. 

Still waiting for my refund and future cruise credit for their cancellation of 25th March cruise  Asa said credits and days removed from my a/c but aiting for the Future letter to be returned etc   at this point in time 12.43 australian time the web site is down for maintenance

On 4/17/2020 at 8:05 AM, lx200gps said:

Our April 4 trip officially disappeared from the cruise history overnight. This trip would have put us over the top and made us Elite. For the last week or so, we both showed as Elite on our CC profiles, but as at this morning, we've been "demoted" back down to Platinum. 

Same thing happened to us, Elite yesterday, back to Platinum today, Supposed to be on SKY Mar 28. No refund no credits.

Our cruise which was cancelled by Princess less than 24hrs before we left for the airport,had our 2 cruise credits showing for weeks after the cruise would have ended.Now it has been removed and we are back to the original cruises sailed. Disappointed.😀

• Like 1