What’s for dinner in the MDR tonight.

ellasmomanddad

We had fillet mignon stuffed with blue Stilton cheese on a port and red wine sauce. Served with broccoli and cauliflower au gratin and baby potatoes. Washed down with an Argentinian Malbec .

and very nice it was too 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, tartantiara said:

We had fillet mignon stuffed with blue Stilton cheese on a port and red wine sauce. Served with broccoli and cauliflower au gratin and baby potatoes. Washed down with an Argentinian Malbec .

and very nice it was too 

I'm coming right over. Social distancing be damned, lol! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Tonight was Mac n cheese.

Tomorrow may be grilling prime steaks on the bbq, mashed potatoes and veggies. Don’t forget the Peter Luger Steak Sauce!

Happy and Healthy Easter everyone !!!

P.S....take THAT Cagney’s...[emoji6]

P.S.S. Stop crying Cole[emoji13] I hope things will be normal again very very soon.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• Like 3

Best thread I have read in a while!  

Beef tenderloins, brandy cream sauce with fresh mushrooms, steamed fresh beets. And a bottle of Gentleman's Collection red blend (great inexpensive blend). So, Cagneys! 

Easter sunday will be a traditional ham, scalloped potatoes, fresh rolls, veges. Probably a nice Rose' if I have one in my wine fridge, if not we'll take three steps back and punt. 

Stay safe, stay home, stay healthy fellow cruisers. This too, shall pass. 

• Like 3

This seems like the best thread to ask: Did NCL stop serving Duck à l'Orange?  I know I had it on the Dawn Feb 2017.  So good and also the potato croquettes.  It's been my favorite MDR meal.  Last summer on the Joy, asked to look at the menus for each day and no Duck à l'Orange... 😞

• Like 3

Nurses training in TO, many of the nurses were Filipino... Terrasita (Tessy), Supirio) Suppy ... so many. Loved them all, such wonderful people and great nurses and boneless chicken... 

Wish I could remember all the wonderful dishes they made for Christmas parties.  

• Like 1