Carnival extends suspension of cruising.

jelayne

Yes....let's hope!!  Ridiculous that Celebrity thinks they are sailing in May to New England & Nassau!  It was supposed to be a New England/Canada cruise and then someone came up with the lame idea of still going to NE and then sailing two days - in the Atlantic - to get to Nassau... we didn't pay for a cruise to Maine and Nassau - the whole point was to go to Eastern Canada.

And, while we love sailing, if we are going to be on a cruiseship, sailing around, we would not choose to sail around in the Atlantic!!  X's delay of cancellation will certainly have an impact on future sailings for us (3x prior).

2 minutes ago, DishandJohnny said:

Yes....let's hope!!  Ridiculous that Celebrity thinks they are sailing in May to New England & Nassau!  It was supposed to be a New England/Canada cruise and then someone came up with the lame idea of still going to NE and then sailing two days - in the Atlantic - to get to Nassau... we didn't pay for a cruise to Maine and Nassau - the whole point was to go to Eastern Canada.

And, while we love sailing, if we are going to be on a cruiseship, sailing around, we would not choose to sail around in the Atlantic!!  X's delay of cancellation will certainly have an impact on future sailings for us (3x prior).

Genuine question... Isn't this cruise covered under Cruise with Confidence? I thought it was ALL sailings through September 1. As long as it's covered, why not take advantage of CWC if it's not what you want?

5 minutes ago, WrittenOnYourHeart said:

Genuine question... Isn't this cruise covered under Cruise with Confidence? I thought it was ALL sailings through September 1. As long as it's covered, why not take advantage of CWC if it's not what you want?

As twins_to_alaska said, would much rather have refund to our credit card than FCC. We are on the May 28th Summit sailing and just waiting for Celebrity to cancel, especially since Bar Harbor ME announced suspension of cruise calls until July 1st. We expect Portland ME to do the same, although they haven't done so yet.