access to roll call

crazyman3

No problems here - if you are having a problem when you open the roll call menu, instead of clicking on the name of your roll call, click on the last page number below which hopefully will take you there

17 hours ago, crazyman3 said:

Hi

I'm having problems getting past page 1 of the roll call conversations. The page freezes on 'loading' if I try to go to page 2 or the final page.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Stephen

If you tell me which roll-call you are looking at I can try that one. Incidentally, are you looking at roll-calls using the Forums tab at the top (above the blue bar). I find this easier.

2 minutes ago, Host Grandma Cruising said:

If you tell me which roll-call you are looking at I can try that one. Incidentally, are you looking at roll-calls using the Forums tab at the top (above the blue bar). I find this easier.

Many thanks. I'm on the Journey November 10th ---hopefully.

I enter the roll call by going to the tab on the first page displayed, although that page varies for some reason.

It shouldn’t look different however you access it. I just tried two different ways. First I used the Find Your Roll Call link in the blue bar at the top, then I used the Forums tab, clicked on Azamara Roll-calls, then on Azamara Journey, then looked down the list of roll-calls to find it. I had no problems moving around in it either way and Page 1 looked the same both ways. I use safari on my IPad.

Here’s my link to the roll-call - see if that’s any better.

On 4/21/2020 at 7:50 AM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

It shouldn’t look different however you access it. I just tried two different ways. First I used the Find Your Roll Call link in the blue bar at the top, then I used the Forums tab, clicked on Azamara Roll-calls, then on Azamara Journey, then looked down the list of roll-calls to find it. I had no problems moving around in it either way and Page 1 looked the same both ways. I use safari on my IPad.

Here’s my link to the roll-call - see if that’s any better.

Thanks. I can get into the roll call okay but can't get beyond page 1. Were you able to move beyond page 1?

Yes, no problem moving around in it at all. Sounds like it might be your browser causing the problem - try safari.
You could also try accessing it from the Journey roll-Call list below. Don’t click on the actual roll call, click on the 12 next to it - that should take you to the last page.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/forum/331-azamara-journey-roll-calls/

On 4/22/2020 at 5:05 PM, Host Grandma Cruising said:

Yes, no problem moving around in it at all. Sounds like it might be your browser causing the problem - try safari.
You could also try accessing it from the Journey roll-Call list below. Don’t click on the actual roll call, click on the 12 next to it - that should take you to the last page.

https://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/forum/331-azamara-journey-roll-calls/

Thanks HGC

Your way (the link) has worked for me!