Serenade moving

Serenade is now going north at 10.4 knot so ship might just be sailing near Barbados for an operation run.

We've been doing the same with our three land vehicles for the past  month taking each out for a short run at least once a week.😉

SerApr22.jpg

Edited by robtulipe

12 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

Like Freedom, probably just another week adrift till she gets orders to actually go somewhere.

Yes, that's Freedom drifting  just east of Serenade on the Marine Traffic map above.

Both show BGI (Bridgetown, Barbados) as their destination.

Edited by robtulipe

Nice to see she is still around. we were due to board her this Friday for a 25 night b2b cruise through the Panama Canal, will be interesting to see if she still goes through as the next group of cruises are on the West coast.

1 hour ago, welshrich said:

Nice to see she is still around. we were due to board her this Friday for a 25 night b2b cruise through the Panama Canal, will be interesting to see if she still goes through as the next group of cruises are on the West coast.

We were suppose to be there with you.  I doubt they will bring it to the west coast yet.  They can not start Alaska until at least July.  They would have to find a place to hang out until then.  They are probably better off hanging  out near the east coast. 

3 hours ago, kaseyoz said:

She was supposed to head down here to Sydney at some stage. We are booked for March 2021. We will see.

Yep, we are booked on Serenade from Sydney in Feb/Mar for a total of 39 nights!! Flights booked too, so sure hope we can go!!

1 hour ago, Blizzard54 said:

We were suppose to be there with you.  I doubt they will bring it to the west coast yet.  They can not start Alaska until at least July.  They would have to find a place to hang out until then.  They are probably better off hanging  out near the east coast. 

Calmer seas on the east coast.  😉 

47 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Yep, we are booked on Serenade from Sydney in Feb/Mar for a total of 39 nights!! Flights booked too, so sure hope we can go!!

Me too...hope to "sea" you on board as well.  🙂 Hope we get lucky!  

Right now I am watching Radiance drift around outside SE Asia....hoping against hope that she will slowly head to Vancouver around mid June.  😮 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, island lady said:

I noticed when Harmony goes out...for some reason she likes to hang out off the coast of Flagler county.  Guess she likes her own "space".  😉 

Shes out looking for the SpaceX fairings this afternoon.

I wonder if she can catch a booster on the helipad

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Shes out looking for the SpaceX fairings this afternoon.

I wonder if she can catch a booster on the helipad

LOL...big rocket boom at 3:30 I believe...will be watching from the swamp.    Brings us into happy hour shortly after that....makes for a perfect afternoon.  😉 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SilkySal said:

Things here in Australia, covid wise are decidedly better than most other countries, so hoping for a good outcome for you.

i will check which one we are on, maybe the same as you.

stay well. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blizzard54 said:

That would depend on what route it takes. 

It is due to be in Alaska in July but I do not have a lot of confidence in that.

It's coming from Australia via Hawaii. Correct.

I'm guessing she's not coming

12 hours ago, welshrich said:

...through the Panama Canal, will be interesting to see if she still goes through as the next group of cruises are on the West coast.

11 hours ago, Blizzard54 said:

I doubt they will bring it to the west coast yet.

Panama Canal transit fees for a cruise ship are a few hundred thousand dollars, so zero chance (in my opinion) that RC will spend that money to bring her through to drift around for fun

Edited by Hoopster95

1 hour ago, Blizzard54 said:

No,  I was suppose to board her this weekend in Ft Lauderdale for a B3B ending in Vancouver.

Gotcha, bummer. I'd seriously doubt she sails through PC empty in anticipation of a future Alaska season