FCC - Where to see online account?

1 minute ago, poffles said:

I searched but can't fine answer. 

For those that have FCC, where does this appear in the RCL online account?  Assume it will show somewhere?

It does not show up anywhere on line.  You will get an  e mail

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I spoke to a Royal rep about how to get our FCC number.  Our TA has been let go, and we were sent a Royal phone number to call that was dealing with our travel agency's accounts.  He told me he could see where I had requested an FCC.  We did this in early March for an April cruise.

{ Bit of info: I had previously called Royal at their regular number, but since our cruise was booked though a TA the rep couldn't see anything.  I would have to talk to the TA.  Only after we received an email informing us our travel agency had an arrangement with Royal, could I get info.)

Rep said there is a release of FCC's / refunds planned for the beginning of the week of April 27.  I should receive an email with the FCC number assigned.  Also told me to make sure I knew the original booking number since the FCC would be associated with that booking number if I never got an email.  

Now I really have no idea if the release will really happen since I've read here on the boards that others have been told "the check is in the mail" and nothing happened. 

• Thanks 1

We cancelled March 10th - so right before all the updated versions of CWC. We were supposed to receive 50% Refund and 50% FCC - we received the 50% refund on April 4th, but have not received anything pertaining to our FCC. 

We booked our cruise through one of the big box TA's, we spoke to them and they could not tell us either. 

Will we be able to call RCCL and ask about our FCC or should it be handled by the Big Box TA ? 

35 minutes ago, CTCruiser76 said:

We cancelled March 10th - so right before all the updated versions of CWC. We were supposed to receive 50% Refund and 50% FCC - we received the 50% refund on April 4th, but have not received anything pertaining to our FCC. 

We booked our cruise through one of the big box TA's, we spoke to them and they could not tell us either. 

Will we be able to call RCCL and ask about our FCC or should it be handled by the Big Box TA ? 

Call 800 256 6649

they have been talking to people about their FCC’s even though they booked through a TA.  The FCC is yours and you can use it with the same TA, a different TA or with Royal directly. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach