July 5th Bliss to Alaska???

jpgolds6270

Being the CDC " no sail"  order isn't suppose to end until July 24th, highly doubtful.

NCL CEO is on record as saying end of 3rd Q beginning of 4th Q is his best guess as to any cruise beginning.

And I'll admit it's all speculation and a guessing game right now. We'll see soon as more and more states relax the stay at home orders and social places open back up. 

All goes  well you may see things open up earlier, things go south ( spike in cases) now it's another ballgame.

My June 29th Seward-Vancouver on the Jewel was canceled in the last round, I'm going to say there's a .0001% chance of your July 5th going anywhere.  

In addition, since the Bliss is currently sitting in Virgina, you can be pretty sure it's not going to be in Alaska in 8 weeks.

We are scheduled to cruise on the Bliss out of Seattle to Alaska on July 19th. I am thinking this will get canceled but wondering how long Norwegian will wait until they do cancel.

44 minutes ago, R30KK66 said:

We are scheduled to cruise on the Bliss out of Seattle to Alaska on July 19th. I am thinking this will get canceled but wondering how long Norwegian will wait until they do cancel.

NCL will wait until the very last minute most likely.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R30KK66 said:

Mid June more than likely, seems to be month before cruise sails. Then they will take up to 90 days to refund.

• Like 1