FTTF for Spring 2021 Available Now

1 hour ago, Blue C said:

Thank you.  I just got it for my 12/4/2021 cruise.  It was not in the normal excursion section but it was listed as "Recommended for you" page for my cruise manager page

Thanks for the heads up! I couldn’t find it, then checked “Recommended for you” and there it was, just booked it for both cabins for our Easter Week Cruise. I did notice it went up $20 from $89 to $109,  not 100 % sure it is worth it but I have $1800 sitting on my Carnival CC from refunds and will decide before final payment if I want to keep it. 

I would have totally missed it so thanks again for posting! 

Edited by LaRue1975

On 5/29/2020 at 10:00 AM, shoptom said:

My January 2021 cruise just had FTTF added for the first time too.

What ship and dates are you sailing? I am sailing on January 24, 2021 on the Breeze and hoping to get FTTF but do not see it is available for that sailing even when I look under Recommended for Me in Cruise Manager. 

Thanks so much for the heads up!  I have been checking daily for months now for our March 2021 cruise on the Dream out of Galveston and even checked before reading your post on here.  I always look at the Shore Excursions page for Galveston and it wasn't listed but when I went back to look at Recommended for You there it was!  I didn't tell my hubby until it went through and then had a little celebration. haha  We only get to sail once a year so it's worth it to us. 

5 hours ago, cholman2021 said:

What ship and dates are you sailing? I am sailing on January 24, 2021 on the Breeze and hoping to get FTTF but do not see it is available for that sailing even when I look under Recommended for Me in Cruise Manager. 

Similar situation here. We're sailing the first week of January and it doesn't show up at all in either places. Earlier this year, before the shutdown, they began removing FTTF from the excursions listings whenever it sold out. Instead of showing as "Sold Out" like it always had, it just disappeared altogether. It was like that for a few months. It was still like that when we left for our March cruise. Recently, some people have said theirs does appear as "Sold Out," so it might've been changed back. We booked this Jan. cruise in April and FTTF hasn't appeared at all since we booked. It's hard to tell if it's because it's sold out or because they were going to temporarily stop selling it for a while. I hate being in limbo like this, but for the time being, we keep checking.

Last year they seemed to release it by home port over a period of several days.  My home port is Galveston.

I did not see it directly under Excursions.  The first item at the very top of the Cruise Manager opening page is a link for Categories.  Scroll down and one of the last choices is Faster to the Fun.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Brad1972 said:

Still no FTTF for our April 24th sailing on Breeze

We are on the 4-10 Breeze and it is not showing up. They must be updating it by boat maybe? I will keep checking as we really enjoyed it. 

Hey now! It showed up last week for our Horizon April 17 2021 sailing. Someone from our rollcall/grp must have checked and then posted. I got one, and at least 6 others posted that they did. It is nice to get one, too bad we couldnt use some of that juicy obc for it! Bye for now.

i had a very frustrating experience with this.  I saw it come available in the morning.  It would not let me book.  When I got through payment, it gave me an error.  I called multiple times and they said it wasn't even available.  Of course, the next morning it said sold out.  I always buy FTTF.  Going to keep checking, but very bummed.  I'm always on top of hawking the excursions and never miss it.  I say it at 5:30 am and gave errors all day.  Very upsetting and frustrating.

1 hour ago, tonyhb12 said:

i had a very frustrating experience with this.  I saw it come available in the morning.  It would not let me book.  When I got through payment, it gave me an error.  I called multiple times and they said it wasn't even available.  Of course, the next morning it said sold out.  I always buy FTTF.  Going to keep checking, but very bummed.  I'm always on top of hawking the excursions and never miss it.  I say it at 5:30 am and gave errors all day.  Very upsetting and frustrating.

When you have issues like this, switch to incognito mode. We had several people in our roll call groups for both our Fascination and Horizon sailings who had this issue. I suggested they do this and all of them were able to complete their purchases for FTTF. 

11 hours ago, bury me at sea said:

Last year they seemed to release it by home port over a period of several days.  My home port is Galveston.

I did not see it directly under Excursions.  The first item at the very top of the Cruise Manager opening page is a link for Categories.  Scroll down and one of the last choices is Faster to the Fun.

Thanks for pointing that out. I use that list of categories all the time, but never realized one of them was FTTF. It still shows "0 Results" for our Jan. cruise, but at least now I know that's a fast/easy way to check.