Refund/FCC question

My Splendor cruise was cancelled and I took the FCC offer.  For some reason I thought they said something about port charges and something else would be refunded.  Does anyone know if this is the case?  Thanks in advance for your guidance.  

Yes, they are to be refunded.  Don't know which cruise you were on that was cancelled, but we were on June 4.  Took the FCC.  Still waiting not so patiently now for my considerable refund as we had a pre-paid off ship overnight excursion which was quite pricey.  My TA says it may take up to 90 days, just like a regular complete refund, which is not making me happy.

2 hours ago, howiefrommd said:

My Splendor cruise was cancelled and I took the FCC offer.  For some reason I thought they said something about port charges and something else would be refunded.  Does anyone know if this is the case?  Thanks in advance for your guidance.  

Had our 7/17 Explorer cancelled by Regent. We elected the FCC option. Regent calculated about 5% of what we paid to be refunded to our two credit cards on  pro-rata bases of how much was charged to each card. The rest was marked as basis for computing the separate 100% and 25% FCCs.

So we were on the April 1 and April 16 sailings on Splendor. We took FCC’s for both cruises. We have already received credit back on our CC for the April 1 cruise for port fees, taxes, additional $ for excursions and the Culinary Kitchen classes.

We are awaiting the similar credit for the April 16 cruise. In talking with our TA today, he said Regent just authorized the credit for the April 16 cruise, but we haven’t seen it yet. Be patient, it’s coming!

7 hours ago, Brownie54 said:

Just got the full refund on our credit card for our taxes, fees etc. for our April 16, 2020 cruise on Splendor!

Just checked my credit card, nothing yet but thanks for the info. Will keep an eye out for it.  BTW I am from Baltimore also.