Mock Booking

So I tried to do a mock booking to see what cabins are available on our cruise.My son and daughter in love are thinking about joining us. You had to enter you credit card info before you could even look so I was unable to do this. Anyone else tried this lately? My cruise is not until 2/2022

Thank you 

3 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

So I tried to do a mock booking to see what cabins are available on our cruise.My son and daughter in love are thinking about joining us. You had to enter you credit card info before you could even look so I was unable to do this. Anyone else tried this lately? My cruise is not until 2/2022

Thank you 

I just completed a mock booking for the Pride in Dec. 2020 and didn't have to enter CC info.

28 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Do you think it is because may cruise is too far out? I don't know what I am doing wrong. It seemed strange to me to have to put in credit card info. 

29 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Do you think it is because may cruise is too far out? I don't know what I am doing wrong. It seemed strange to me to have to put in credit card info. 

I do mock booking most everyday to check price reductions and never use a credit card. It’s not because your cruise is so far out. I check on a cruise that’s for 2/22 also. Try another search engine and see what happens. 

36 minutes ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

are you checking on Carnivals website? I just did a mock booking for your cruise on Carnivals website and didn't need a credit card.

2 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Thank you 

You overshot the mock part

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DANCING GRANDMOMMY said:

Thank you 

A "mock" booking is going through the process until you say book the cruise.   I check cruises for all kinds of dates and ships...you dont need a credit card to do that.   There is nowhere to put one until you get to the actual booking part

16 hours ago, skrufy said:

I do mock booking most everyday to check price reductions and never use a credit card. It’s not because your cruise is so far out. I check on a cruise that’s for 2/22 also. Try another search engine and see what happens. 

That was the problem. When I tried from internet explorer I had no problem. Thank you.